Beckman Coulter, Inc. has obtained a CLIA Certificate of Registration, along with Massachusetts State Licensure, allowing Beckman Coulter Genomics to begin accepting clinical samples for genetic sequencing – the most technically complex CLIA category – and to provide those results to physic ... more
Beckman Coulter Announces the Creation of Beckman Coulter Genomics
New Company Offers Comprehensive Genomic Services
17-08-2009: Beckman Coulter, Inc. announced the creation of Beckman Coulter Genomics. The new company, which combines Agencourt Bioscience and the newly acquired Cogenics, offers researchers a single genomic services resource with expanded global capabilities.
"Through the creation of Beckman Coulter Genomics, we have successfully brought together the industry's leading genomic service providers to offer our customers the highest quality data and analysis," said Richard Creager, Ph.D., Beckman Coulter group vice president of Immunoassay, Molecular Diagnostics and Genomic Services.
Beckman Coulter Genomics has offices throughout North America and Europe.
Danaher Corporation announced that it has entered into a definitive merger agreement with Beckman Coulter, Inc. pursuant to which Danaher will acquire Beckman Coulter by making a cash tender offer to acquire all of the outstanding shares of common stock of Beckman Coulter at a purchase ... more
Agilent Technologies Inc. and Beckman Coulter Genomics, Inc. announced that Beckman Coulter Genomics has achieved Certified Service Provider (CSP) status for the Agilent SureSelect Target Enrichment System, including new SureSelect XT which combines sequencing library preparation and gDNA p ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Almost as sensitive as a dog's nose
- 3Three-dimensional model of bacterium
- 4Raman keeps lipstick evidence in the bag
- 5Do you want to know how much caffeine is in your drink?
- 6Breakthrough in DNA editing technology
- 73D IR images now in full color
- 8PIAB announces new Chief Executive Officer
- 9‘Forensic fingers’ for crime scene investigation
- 10Raman pixel by pixel
- Analytik Jena gains major contract in China
- Polyplus-transfection and the National Institute of Health sign a research l ...
- Altmann Analytik acquires lab supplier Dinkelberg analytics
- analytica 2014: New special exhibit for occupational health and safety
- CyBio AG delivers major contract to Boehringer Ingelheim