Beckman Coulter, Inc. has obtained a CLIA Certificate of Registration, along with Massachusetts State Licensure, allowing Beckman Coulter Genomics to begin accepting clinical samples for genetic sequencing – the most technically complex CLIA category – and to provide those results to physic ... more
Beckman Coulter Announces the Creation of Beckman Coulter Genomics
New Company Offers Comprehensive Genomic Services
17-08-2009: Beckman Coulter, Inc. announced the creation of Beckman Coulter Genomics. The new company, which combines Agencourt Bioscience and the newly acquired Cogenics, offers researchers a single genomic services resource with expanded global capabilities.
"Through the creation of Beckman Coulter Genomics, we have successfully brought together the industry's leading genomic service providers to offer our customers the highest quality data and analysis," said Richard Creager, Ph.D., Beckman Coulter group vice president of Immunoassay, Molecular Diagnostics and Genomic Services.
Beckman Coulter Genomics has offices throughout North America and Europe.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
Danaher Corporation announced that it has entered into a definitive merger agreement with Beckman Coulter, Inc. pursuant to which Danaher will acquire Beckman Coulter by making a cash tender offer to acquire all of the outstanding shares of common stock of Beckman Coulter at a purchase ... more
Agilent Technologies Inc. and Beckman Coulter Genomics, Inc. announced that Beckman Coulter Genomics has achieved Certified Service Provider (CSP) status for the Agilent SureSelect Target Enrichment System, including new SureSelect XT which combines sequencing library preparation and gDNA p ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Fast new, 1-step genetic engineering technology
- 3Analytik Jena receives major order for diagnostic detection systems from Pakistan
- 4Fluorescence spectroscopy using a smartphone
- 5Molecular switch for cheaper biofuel
- 6Genzyme Launches New Diagnostic Test for Common Blood Cancer
- 7Malvern Instruments announces global agreement with Proveris Scientific
- 8Thermo Fisher Scientific Scientist Dr. Alexander Makarov Receives Inaugural HUPO Science and Technology Award
- 9LIMS/LIS Market and POCT Supplement
- 10PIAB announces new Chief Executive Officer
- History of analytical measuring technology in Jena
- ZEISS to acquire Xradia to complement its microscopy business
- Novasep appoints Udo Steinhauer as fine chemicals market director
- Merck’s credit rating raised by Standard & Poor’s to ‘A’
- Analytik Jena receives major order for diagnostic detection systems from Pak ...
- Mechanically-driven portable device that extracts nucleic acids from blood to measure HIV viral load
- A spoonful of sugar helps control fluid flow
- Fast new, 1-step genetic engineering technology
- Targeted screening for C. difficile upon hospital admission could potentially identify most colonized patients
- Troubling levels of toxic metals found in lipstick