MPA II - the next generation of a very successful MPA Multi Purpose Analyzer more
IR spectrometer for research and demanding analysis
The world's most advanced interferometer & detector technology
100% designed for reliability, productivity and highest data quality
Freely upgradeable and configurable FT-IR spectrometer
INVENIO offers you key advantages through powerful technologies, like MultiTect with up to 7 automated internal detectors or TransitTM, which enables parallel availability of two measurement techniques (ATR/transmission). Choose between the new patented wear-free INTEGRAL interferometer incl. 3x beam splitter changer or our established RockSolid technology. Bruker FM lets you record MIR and FIR spectra in one go. The INVENIO platform allows to upgrade all hardware features on site at any time. It stands for reliability and quality with excellent signal to noise, highest reproducibility and automatic instrument tests (OQ/PQ). Gain access to full spectral range from FIR to VIS / UV and benefit from Rapid/Slow/Step Scan for time resolved spectroscopy. SoC electronics ensures maximum safety whereas OPUS TOUCH provides intuitive user experience. Make use of highest degree of automation, the optional touch PC, electronically coded windows, an 8-pos. validation wheel, and much more.
Find out More in the Video
Versatile: Quantification of more than 300 gas compounds without the need for costly gas calibrations ✓ Cost-effective: Highest sensitivity without the need for liquid nitrogen or purge gas thanks to "DryPath" more
Bruker Corporation announced the acquisition of Canopy Biosciences, LLC, a leader in high multiplex biomarker imaging for immunology, immuno-oncology and cell therapy. This acquisition enhances Bruker’s offering in targeted multi-omics and fluorescence-based imaging techniques. Bruker’s glo ... more
DKSH Business Unit Technology and Bruker have extended their distribution agreement in China. Last year in April, the two companies strengthened their partnership in Asia by adding a business cooperation in China with the distribution of the Bruker XRF products S2 PUMA and S2 POLAR. With th ... more
Bruker announced the acquisition of the Magnettech EPR business from Freiberg Instruments GmbH, and the establishment of a related, long-term EPR supply partnership with Freiberg Instruments. Financial details of the transaction were not disclosed. Magnettech's benchtop electron paramagneti ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker