Determining the fibre fraction in feed is time-consuming and laborious. C. Gerhardt developed FIBRETHERM to solve this problem more
Ready for operation in no time - results every 3 minutes
Low operating costs for the determination of nitrogen content
Aqueous or solid samples? With the DUMATHERM you analyse both perfectly
DUMATHERM – the nitrogen analyser for high-throughput laboratories
If you have to determine the protein content of many samples every day, you will be delighted with the DUMATHERM nitrogen analyser. In comparison to the Kjeldahl method, the device works without aggressive chemicals and therefore does not require valuable space in the fume hood. Determine the nitrogen content of your samples up to 72 times faster after sample preparation than with the Kjeldahl method. With the autosampler of the DUMATHERM, the samples are clearly assigned at all times - even in busy everyday laboratory work, you will never mix up the samples again.
The DUMATHERM is also very economical with resources, reducing the costs per sample and making your laboratory work much more cost-effective. All components are easily accessible, and device maintenance is done in just a few minutes. This gives you more time for nitrogen determinations than with other nitrogen analysers.
protein content measurement
total nitrogen analysis
Find out More in the Video
80% less work for laboratory staff ✓ Closed system - maximum safety and no space required in the fume hood ✓ Work according to the reference method - Validated and reproducible more
If you have to determine the protein content of many samples every day, you will be delighted with the DUMATHERM nitrogen analyser. In comparison to the Kjeldahl method, the device works without aggressive chemicals and therefore does not require valuable space in the fume hood. Determine t ... more
The usability of animal feed and its impact on animal health depend in large part on the proportions of the different fibre fractions that it contains. The FibreBag method developed by C. Gerhardt makes dissolving and filtering the components significantly easier and ensures more reliable, ... more
The time-consuming fat determination according to Weibull-Stoldt is one of the standard quality control procedures in the food industry. Reduce your laboratory staff's attendance time by up to 80% and get to know the only fully automatic hydrolysis system for classical fat determination wor ... more
Starch products only contain very low concentrations of proteins. For analysis, the Dumas combustion method has established itself as second reference method more
Cost efficiency and the conservation of resources are very often a contradiction. The protein/nitrogen analysis system DUMATHERM brings both demands together more
Excellent alternative for sample cleanup of volatiles from complex matrices. Major advantages are the low costs for consumables per analysis more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker