Extract up to 24 different samples in less than 2 hours ✓ Fully automated solid-liquid extraction - high throughput and low workload ✓ Ideal for the determination of fat, PCB, PAH, EOX, pesticides, dioxins, TNT derivatives and many more more
Ready for operation in no time - results every 3 minutes
Low operating costs for the determination of nitrogen content
Aqueous or solid samples? With the DUMATHERM you analyse both perfectly
DUMATHERM – the nitrogen analyser for high-throughput laboratories
If you have to determine the protein content of many samples every day, you will be delighted with the DUMATHERM nitrogen analyser. In comparison to the Kjeldahl method, the device works without aggressive chemicals and therefore does not require valuable space in the fume hood. Determine the nitrogen content of your samples up to 72 times faster after sample preparation than with the Kjeldahl method. With the autosampler of the DUMATHERM, the samples are clearly assigned at all times - even in busy everyday laboratory work, you will never mix up the samples again.
The DUMATHERM is also very economical with resources, reducing the costs per sample and making your laboratory work much more cost-effective. All components are easily accessible, and device maintenance is done in just a few minutes. This gives you more time for nitrogen determinations than with other nitrogen analysers.
protein content measurement
total nitrogen analysis
Find out More in the Video
Use VAPODEST 500 and 500 C to increase productivity, analytical accuracy and work safety in your lab more
With VAPODEST you distill your samples for the determination of nitrogen, cyanide, SO2, ammonia, phenol, sorbic acid or alcohol safely and quickly more
Whether fat determination or residue and environmental analytics - efficiency and safety are at the forefront of the SOXTHERM rapid extraction system. Fully automatic and programmable processes increase the reproducibility of analysis while saving valuable time. Simply insert the extraction ... more
Nitrogen determination according to Kjeldahl is recognized the world over as a reference method, so optimal sample preparation is a must. VAPODEST lets you distill safely and quickly not only samples for the determination of nitrogen according to Kjeldahl, but also of cyanide, SO2, ammonia, ... more
Starch products only contain very low concentrations of proteins. For analysis, the Dumas combustion method has established itself as second reference method more
Cost efficiency and the conservation of resources are very often a contradiction. The protein/nitrogen analysis system DUMATHERM brings both demands together more
Excellent alternative for sample cleanup of volatiles from complex matrices. Major advantages are the low costs for consumables per analysis more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker