Can be operated intuitively like a smartphone ✓ Performance meets ease of use ✓ Space-saving design ✓ Maximum data integrity & traceability more
Easy to use for any application: choose from 4 models and 24 accessories and adapters
Durable & sturdy: doesn’t wobble across the bench, less susceptible to wear due to high quality design
Intuitive operation: setting time and speed has never been easier
Your durable laboratory assistant for everyday mixing and vortexing
Give one of the most important little helpers in your lab an upgrade: the OHAUS Mini Vortex Mixers make everyday mixing even more reliable. Four models (digital and analog) and a wide array of accessories offer all the modes you need: from low speed for gentle mixing to high-speed for vigorous mixing. Handling is as simple as you would expect from a state-of-the-art vortex mixer: a 3-way rocker switch for touch or continuous mode, and arrow keys for time and speed on the digital models.
Unlike most vortex mixers on the market, there are no wear-prone metal springs built into the motor. Instead, their up-to-date design ensures that the OHAUS Mini Vortex Mixers can provide years of reliable service, even when used intensively. The die-cast, powder-coated metal housing is chemical resistant and easy to clean. Thanks to its weight and suction cup feet, your Mini Vortex Mixer will always stay safely in place, even if you happen to let it out of sight.
Excellent quality for a reasonable price – contact us for an offer and upgrade your lab today!
Milligram-precise weighing of small samples ✓ Routine weighing in the kg range ✓ Optional IR sensors ✓ Convenient data transfer ✓ more
Prevents accidents: Heating switches off if you‘re away from stirrer for too long. Powerful: precise stirring of up to 20 litres at 60 - 1,600 rpm more
Imagine a magnetic hot plate stirrer that thinks along with you. What if it had a motion sensor that could detect you from approx. 3 meters away? And starts a timeout process defined by you to switch off the heating as soon as you leave the safety radius? What if you could extend the radius ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker