FTIR analysis is an integral part of modern analytics and research. As established and well-proven technology, it provides valuable impulses for industry and science alike more
Maximum Flexibility: The MPA II is custom-build for you to match your very own application needs.
Easy Operation: Even untrained personnel can use the MPA II spectrometer from day one.
Green Technology: By saving energy and chemicals, the MPA II can reduce your ecological footprint.
MPA II - The tailor-made solution for your quality control
Bruker’s MPA II is the second generation of the highly successful MPA Multi Purpose Analyzer. FT-NIR spectroscopy is a proven alternative to wet chemical methods, allowing quick and reliable quantitative and qualitative analysis in a variety of industries, such as food, agriculture, chemicals and pharmaceuticals.
Each spectrometer is tailor-made for you. We will build exactly the instrument that matches your application. There is no need to purchase anything that is not wanted or needed.
The MPA II incorporates state-of-the-art optics for outstanding performance and stability as well as advanced solid-state laser technology and long-lifetime light sources to enhance the robustness significantly, thus reducing maintenance costs.
We are convinced of the exceptional quality by design of our MPA II FT-NIR spectrometers. This is why we grant 10 years warranty on the moving parts of the interferometer as well as on the solid state laser.
The MPA II is fully compatible with all other Bruker FT-NIR spectrometers to ensure the smooth transfer of existing calibration methods.
Find out More in the Video
Versatile: Quantification of more than 300 gas compounds without the need for costly gas calibrations ✓ Cost-effective: Highest sensitivity without the need for liquid nitrogen or purge gas thanks to "DryPath" more
Bruker Corporation announced the acquisition of Canopy Biosciences, LLC, a leader in high multiplex biomarker imaging for immunology, immuno-oncology and cell therapy. This acquisition enhances Bruker’s offering in targeted multi-omics and fluorescence-based imaging techniques. Bruker’s glo ... more
DKSH Business Unit Technology and Bruker have extended their distribution agreement in China. Last year in April, the two companies strengthened their partnership in Asia by adding a business cooperation in China with the distribution of the Bruker XRF products S2 PUMA and S2 POLAR. With th ... more
Bruker announced the acquisition of the Magnettech EPR business from Freiberg Instruments GmbH, and the establishment of a related, long-term EPR supply partnership with Freiberg Instruments. Financial details of the transaction were not disclosed. Magnettech's benchtop electron paramagneti ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker