Verify your Spectrophotometer using Starna Certified Reference Materials – trusted by end-users worldwide for their excellent quality and reliability more
Avoid Risks! Certified Reference Materials for Fluorimetry, NIR and UV-Vis Spectroscopy
Ensure instrument qualification in compliance with Pharmacopoeia, ISO/IEC 17025 and ISO 17034.
FTIR & Mid-IR polystyrene reference
UV & Visible microplate reader validation
Glass filters for Visible instrument validation
Certified Reference Materials for USP 857
2017 Starna CRM Catalogue
As pioneers in the development of Certified Reference Materials (CRMs) for spectroscopy, Starna Scientific offer the world’s most comprehensive range of materials for Instrument Qualification and performance evaluation.
Starna Scientific maintains key qualification materials for all accredited laboratories (ISO 17025, ISO 15189, European Pharmacopoeia, USP 857, etc.) that use spectrophotometers or equivalent detectors. We offer the most comprehensive range of Certified Reference Materials to cover the whole wavelength range, from deep UV to NIR (190-2850 nm). Our products are used for the qualification of wavelength accuracy, photometric accuracy (absorbance), stray light and instrument resolution. They are traceable to International Standards (e.g. NIST), permanently sealed (where applicable) and covered by a unique lifetime guarantee.
Ensure reliable, compliant, easy to use and comprehensive instrument qualification – order our catalogue to find out more.
Starna Scientific, has appointed Nathan Hulme as a Director to help guide the company’s expansion plans. Hulme’s main responsibilities will include assisting in setting out an overall business strategy for the company that will address communications with customers and dealers as well as i ... more
- 1The New Catalogue with over 10,000 Ready-To-Use Laboratory Chemicals
- 2Waters Quality Parts, Chromatography Columns and Supplies Catalog
- 3GFL Laboratory Devices – Current Product Brochures
- 4Avoid Risks! Certified Reference Materials for Fluorimetry, NIR and UV-Vis Spectroscopy
- 5Widest Variety of Filter Paper Products for Laboratory and Process
- 6Honeywell catalogue for personal protective equipment
- 7Spectra and more for your analytical lab!
- 8Safe Extraction and Disposal of hazardous Fluids - in Laboratories and Production Facilities
- 9KCL-protective gloves – highest protection for your staff members !
- 10Temperature Control Catalogue 2019/2020