Plasticell and EMD Millipore complete licensing deal to distribute fully defined, xeno-free mesenchymal stem cell differentiation media
16-08-2012: Plasticell has licensed EMD Millipore to distribute a superior, single-application osteogenic medium discovered using the combinatorial screening system, CombiCult®.
The osteogenic medium is serum- and xeno- free, more consistent and more potent than currently available formulations. Under the terms of the contract, EMD Millipore has secured a license to distribute the medium globally for research purposes with Plasticell retaining full rights over therapeutic applications.
- cell culture media
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Almost as sensitive as a dog's nose
- 3Three-dimensional model of bacterium
- 4Raman keeps lipstick evidence in the bag
- 5Do you want to know how much caffeine is in your drink?
- 6Breakthrough in DNA editing technology
- 73D IR images now in full color
- 8PIAB announces new Chief Executive Officer
- 9‘Forensic fingers’ for crime scene investigation
- 10Raman pixel by pixel
- Polyplus-transfection and the National Institute of Health sign a research l ...
- MolecularHealth Partners with GATC Biotech for Genetic Sequencing Technology ...
- Lonza signs exclusive agreement with Index Ventures
- Evonik and LanzaTech working on bio-processed precursors for specialty plastics
- Roche and Molecular Partners enter into alliance