Plasticell has licensed EMD Millipore to distribute a superior, single-application osteogenic medium discovered using the combinatorial screening system, CombiCult®.The osteogenic medium is serum- and xeno- free, more consistent and more potent than currently available formulations. Under t ... more
Plasticell and EMD Millipore complete licensing deal to distribute fully defined, xeno-free mesenchymal stem cell differentiation media
Plasticell has licensed EMD Millipore to distribute a superior, single-application osteogenic medium discovered using the combinatorial screening system, CombiCult®.
The osteogenic medium is serum- and xeno- free, more consistent and more potent than currently available formulations. Under the terms of the contract, EMD Millipore has secured a license to distribute the medium globally for research purposes with Plasticell retaining full rights over therapeutic applications.
- cell culture media
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Argonne’s lithium-ion battery technology to be commercialized by BASF
- 3LGC rebrands reference standards
- 4Agilent Technologies completes acquisition of Seahorse Bioscience
- 5Researchers design and patent graphene biosensors
- 6Endress+Hauser Set for Complete Acquisition of Analytik Jena
- 7Device combines power of mass spectrometry, microscopy
- 8SCHOTT Is Now a Stock Corporation
- 9Analytik Jena Opens Swiss Branch Office at the Endress+Hauser Headquarters
- 10MDS Sciex Opens Manufacturing Facility in Singapore
- Merck and Pfizer Collaborate with Dako
- Biocartis and Fast-track diagnostics sign strategic collaboration in infecti ...
- QIAGEN partners with sequencing provider
- Agilent Technologies and Scion Instruments Agree to Enable Each Other’s Inst ...
- Philips enters into collaboration with Janssen to develop new handheld blood ...
- Ultra-short X-ray pulses could shed new light on the fastest events in physics
- 3D microscopy technique allows scientists to trace dangerous heart waves
- Scientists identify schizophrenia's 'Rosetta Stone' gene
- Oxford Nanopore announces £70 million fundraising
- Fossil fuel emissions will complicate radiocarbon dating, warns scientist