The Broad Institute and Fluidigm Corporation have announced the launch of a new research center dedicated to accelerating the development of research methods and discoveries in mammalian single-cell genomics. The Single-Cell Genomics Center is also expected to act as a hub for collaboration ... more
Fluidigm China Opens Its Doors
Fluidigm Corporation has begun direct service to customers in China. Through the establishment of a wholly-owned Fluidigm subsidiary in China in late January 2012, officially known as Fluidigm (Shanghai) Instrument Technology Co., Ltd., Fluidigm will improve services to its Chinese customer base and expects to rapidly build a strong presence in that country’s burgeoning life science research community.
“The establishment of our China subsidiary in this rapidly growing nation is an especially important commercial development for Fluidigm. We believe China will be an important growth driver for Fluidigm in 2012 and into the future,” said Gajus Worthington, president and chief executive officer of Fluidigm. “China is aggressively pursuing research in therapeutic stem cells and single-cell genomics. Customers in various Chinese universities, hospitals and government-sponsored laboratories are conducting world-class research in these areas of global importance and they need world-class tools to help them achieve their objectives. We believe Fluidigm nanofluidic technology brings the world’s most advanced single-cell and stem-cell solutions available in the world to the Chinese life science research community. We want to help our customers move forward in these critical areas of research as quickly as possible,” Worthington concluded.
Fluidigm Corporation has begun direct service to customers in China. Through the establishment of a wholly-owned Fluidigm subsidiary in China in late January 2012, officially known as Fluidigm (Shanghai) Instrument Technology Co., Ltd., Fluidigm will improve services to its Chinese customer ... more
Fluidigm Corporation announced it has entered into a multi-year agreement with Bayer CropScience to supply integrated fluidic circuits (IFCs) and instrumentation to Bayer CropScience's global operations. Bayer CropScience will be using Fluidigm technology to conduct marker-assisted breeding ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Could your smartphone one day tell you you're pregnant?
- 3NETZSCH Acquires GABO
- 4Teeth reveal lifetime exposures to metals, toxins
- 5How Natural Channel Proteins Move in Artificial Membranes
- 6Merck’s Acquisition of Sigma-Aldrich Receives Clearance from EU Regulators
- 7Better assessment of the health risks associated with mixtures of substances in food
- 8Oxford Nanopore announces £70 million fundraising
- 9LGC rebrands reference standards
- 10A most singular nano-imaging technique
- QIAGEN partners with sequencing provider
- Joint Open Laboratory Established In China by Waters & the Chinese Pharmacopeia Commission
- Sartorius Opens New Application Center in Shanghai
- analytica China 2014: Closed with overall success
- Food analysis and diagnostics are hot topics at analytica China 2014