BioTek Instruments welcomes Dr. Frank Siefert as General Manager of BioTek Germany and the company’s European Coordination Center, which provides service applications and technical support throughout the continent. Dr. Siefert will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations in German ... more
BioTek Opens Shanghai Office to Meet Increased Chinese Growth Demands
BioTek Instruments announced the establishment of their second China office located in Shanghai's Pudong district, Zhangjiang Pharma Valley. This new office will compliment BioTek's Beijing office that opened in 2007, and will serve BioTek's growing Chinese customer base. BioTek's President and CEO Briar Alpert noted that the Pudong district is regarded as a driving force in China's pharmaceutical and biotechnology development, and is an increasingly important research and development center for the global pharmaceutical market.
BioTek China's General Manager, Shaoguang Luo noted, "Our new Shanghai office is a logical extension of BioTek's remarkable business growth in China, and will ensure that we can provide exceptional local customer service and applications support for our growing microplate instrumentation customers. In short, our main goal is to help Chinese researchers to get a better reaction."
BioTek Instruments has been recognized as one of the 5x5x5 Growth Award winners for 2015. This annual award is sponsored by Vermont Business Magazine and KeyBank, and is presented to five Vermont businesses that have experienced the greatest growth over the past five years in five different ... more
BioTek Instruments, Inc. expands their ongoing investment in the European microplate-based technology market with the opening of their new UK Office in Swindon. Mr. Dominic Herring, previously BioTek’s Business and Development Manager with BioTek Singapore, was named General Manager. The ne ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Chemical fingerprints confirm the saffron fraud
- 3New patent on fast measurements in liquids
- 4PerkinElmer acquires Vanadis Diagnostics
- 5MDS Sciex Opens Manufacturing Facility in Singapore
- 6Fluorescence spectroscopy using a smartphone
- 7Argonne’s lithium-ion battery technology to be commercialized by BASF
- 8Malvern Instruments acquires assets of Reologica Instruments AB
- 9The device with the fine nose
- 10SCHOTT Is Now a Stock Corporation