BioTek Instruments will be recognized as a 2016 Vermont Business Growth Award winner in the Technology category at a ceremony to be held September 12, 2016 at the Hilton Burlington hotel, in Burlington, Vermont. This annual award, formerly known as the 5x5x5 Growth Award, is sponsored by Ve ... more
BioTek Opens Shanghai Office to Meet Increased Chinese Growth Demands
BioTek Instruments announced the establishment of their second China office located in Shanghai's Pudong district, Zhangjiang Pharma Valley. This new office will compliment BioTek's Beijing office that opened in 2007, and will serve BioTek's growing Chinese customer base. BioTek's President and CEO Briar Alpert noted that the Pudong district is regarded as a driving force in China's pharmaceutical and biotechnology development, and is an increasingly important research and development center for the global pharmaceutical market.
BioTek China's General Manager, Shaoguang Luo noted, "Our new Shanghai office is a logical extension of BioTek's remarkable business growth in China, and will ensure that we can provide exceptional local customer service and applications support for our growing microplate instrumentation customers. In short, our main goal is to help Chinese researchers to get a better reaction."
BioTek Instruments welcomes Dr. Frank Siefert as General Manager of BioTek Germany and the company’s European Coordination Center, which provides service applications and technical support throughout the continent. Dr. Siefert will be responsible for managing day-to-day operations in German ... more
BioTek Instruments has been recognized as one of the 5x5x5 Growth Award winners for 2015. This annual award is sponsored by Vermont Business Magazine and KeyBank, and is presented to five Vermont businesses that have experienced the greatest growth over the past five years in five different ... more
- 1House-warming of the new Elementar headquarters
- 2Insight into enzyme's 3-D structure could cut biofuel costs
- 3Sensors detect disease markers in breath
- 4X-rays from copper source set new gold standard for measuring industrial materials
- 5Plasmon-powered upconversion nanocrystals for enhanced bioimaging and polarized emission
- 6The stickiness of molecules
- House-warming of the new Elementar headquarters
- Recognized for Excellence in China: Analytik Jena Fares Well at a Trade Conf ...
- Bruker acquires light sheet microscopy company Luxendo
- DKSH extends partnership with LAUDA to Singapore and Taiwan
- PerkinElmer completes sale of medical imaging business to Varex Imaging
- Plasmon-powered upconversion nanocrystals for enhanced bioimaging and polarized emission
- Recognized for Excellence in China: Analytik Jena Fares Well at a Trade Conference
- Signaling Continued Investment in China, Bruker Open Beijing Center of Excellence
- Understanding breakups
- China develops world's brightest VUV free electron laser research facility