BioTek Opens Shanghai Office to Meet Increased Chinese Growth Demands
11-01-2012: BioTek Instruments announced the establishment of their second China office located in Shanghai's Pudong district, Zhangjiang Pharma Valley. This new office will compliment BioTek's Beijing office that opened in 2007, and will serve BioTek's growing Chinese customer base. BioTek's President and CEO Briar Alpert noted that the Pudong district is regarded as a driving force in China's pharmaceutical and biotechnology development, and is an increasingly important research and development center for the global pharmaceutical market.
BioTek China's General Manager, Shaoguang Luo noted, "Our new Shanghai office is a logical extension of BioTek's remarkable business growth in China, and will ensure that we can provide exceptional local customer service and applications support for our growing microplate instrumentation customers. In short, our main goal is to help Chinese researchers to get a better reaction."
- 1Thermo Fisher Scientific to Acquire Life Technologies Corporation
- 2Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 3analytica Vietnam 2013 – Platform for innovations
- 4Inspecting water quality with Raman spectroscopy
- 5LIMS/LIS Market and POCT Supplement
- 6X-ray analysis could boost legumes, thus reducing fertilizer pollution
- 7Analytik Jena announces forecast for financial year 2012/2013
- 8Abbott Completes Acquisition of Advanced Medical Optics
- 9Troubling levels of toxic metals found in lipstick
- 10SCHOTT Is Now a Stock Corporation
- Carl Zeiss Meditec improves its results in first six months of financial yea ...
- Evonik selects OPX Biotechnologies for joint development of bio-based chemicals
- ZEISS presents half-year financial figures
- Analytik Jena to develop products for sepsis diagnostics
- Analytik Jena AG establishes subsidiary in Thailand
- Detecting harmful dye used to make ketchup red
- Artificial tongue made from polymer gel
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Opens New Manufacturing Facility in China
- Destination China as Level Sensors and Transmitters Markets Make a Comeback
- Dow Corning Strengthens Global R&D Network, Expands Solar Solutions Lab to Support Customers in Greater China