BioTek Opens Shanghai Office to Meet Increased Chinese Growth Demands
11-01-2012: BioTek Instruments announced the establishment of their second China office located in Shanghai's Pudong district, Zhangjiang Pharma Valley. This new office will compliment BioTek's Beijing office that opened in 2007, and will serve BioTek's growing Chinese customer base. BioTek's President and CEO Briar Alpert noted that the Pudong district is regarded as a driving force in China's pharmaceutical and biotechnology development, and is an increasingly important research and development center for the global pharmaceutical market.
BioTek China's General Manager, Shaoguang Luo noted, "Our new Shanghai office is a logical extension of BioTek's remarkable business growth in China, and will ensure that we can provide exceptional local customer service and applications support for our growing microplate instrumentation customers. In short, our main goal is to help Chinese researchers to get a better reaction."
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2LAUDA founds subsidiary in Italy
- 3LGC rebrands reference standards
- 4The shadow of a disease
- 5New microscope collects dynamic images of the molecules that animate life
- 6Carl Zeiss Grants Sublicense for LED Fluorescence Excitation to Prior Scientific Ltd.
- 7Pathogens in foods: progress and challenges
- 8Sartorius Opens New Application Center in Shanghai
- 9Failed Alzheimer’s test shows in which direction the research should continue
- 10Cooling with molecules
- Sartorius Opens New Application Center in Shanghai
- analytica China 2014: Closed with overall success
- Food analysis and diagnostics are hot topics at analytica China 2014
- Further growing demand: Exhibitor numbers at analytica China 2014 exceed expectations
- First comprehensive test to detect genetic modification in food