BioTek Opens Shanghai Office to Meet Increased Chinese Growth Demands
BioTek Instruments announced the establishment of their second China office located in Shanghai's Pudong district, Zhangjiang Pharma Valley. This new office will compliment BioTek's Beijing office that opened in 2007, and will serve BioTek's growing Chinese customer base. BioTek's President and CEO Briar Alpert noted that the Pudong district is regarded as a driving force in China's pharmaceutical and biotechnology development, and is an increasingly important research and development center for the global pharmaceutical market.
BioTek China's General Manager, Shaoguang Luo noted, "Our new Shanghai office is a logical extension of BioTek's remarkable business growth in China, and will ensure that we can provide exceptional local customer service and applications support for our growing microplate instrumentation customers. In short, our main goal is to help Chinese researchers to get a better reaction."
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Detecting chemical weapons with a color-changing film
- 3Scientists get first glimpse of a chemical bond being born
- 4Eurofins acquires BioDiagnostics, Inc.
- 5Live broadcast from inside the nerve cell
- 6Fluorescence spectroscopy using a smartphone
- 7LGC rebrands reference standards
- 8Adulterated foods investigated: modern analytical methods verify that foods are genuine
- 9Tattoo-like sensor can detect glucose levels without a painful finger prick
- 10New Endoscopic Technique
- Joint Open Laboratory Established In China by Waters & the Chinese Pharmacopeia Commission
- Sartorius Opens New Application Center in Shanghai
- analytica China 2014: Closed with overall success
- Food analysis and diagnostics are hot topics at analytica China 2014
- Further growing demand: Exhibitor numbers at analytica China 2014 exceed expectations