BioTek Opens Shanghai Office to Meet Increased Chinese Growth Demands
11-01-2012: BioTek Instruments announced the establishment of their second China office located in Shanghai's Pudong district, Zhangjiang Pharma Valley. This new office will compliment BioTek's Beijing office that opened in 2007, and will serve BioTek's growing Chinese customer base. BioTek's President and CEO Briar Alpert noted that the Pudong district is regarded as a driving force in China's pharmaceutical and biotechnology development, and is an increasingly important research and development center for the global pharmaceutical market.
BioTek China's General Manager, Shaoguang Luo noted, "Our new Shanghai office is a logical extension of BioTek's remarkable business growth in China, and will ensure that we can provide exceptional local customer service and applications support for our growing microplate instrumentation customers. In short, our main goal is to help Chinese researchers to get a better reaction."
- 1Nano-sized chip "sniffs out" explosives far better than trained dogs
- 2Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 3Malvern Instruments completes acquisitions
- 4Mettler Toledo installs Tunable Diode Lasers (TDLs) where no TDLs have gone before
- 5Bochem Increasingly Using New Media
- 6LIMS/LIS Market and POCT Supplement
- 7Synthesis of structurally pure carbon nanotubes using molecular seeds
- 8New material puts a twist in light
- 9Danaher Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire Leica Microsystems
- 10SCHOTT Is Now a Stock Corporation
- DKSH exclusively distributes Postnova Analytics’ Field-Flow Fractionation sy ...
- Analytik Jena AG Signs Agreement to Acquire Bruker's ICP-MS Business
- Bochem Increasingly Using New Media
- Malvern Instruments completes acquisitions
- Siemens Healthcare agrees to sell microbiology business to Beckman Coulter