Phenomenex Inc. announced it has signed a definitive agreement to be acquired by Danaher Corporation. Phenomenex will operate as a standalone operating company, retaining the Phenomenex brand, its personnel and site locations. "Phenomenex is a widely recognizable brand that we are proud to ... more
Phenomenex Opens New Office in India
Phenomenex Inc. announced that it has expanded its international subsidiary network to serve India directly from a new office in Hyderabad. The new entity, which opened this month, will serve research communities throughout India with sales and service teams that sell all Phenomenex products directly and provide timely technical support, training and seminars.
"Phenomenex India will provide our growing customer base with the most innovative products along with fast deliveries, expert technical support and outstanding service," commented Fasha Mahjoor, president of Phenomenex. "We are proud to continue the expansion of our international operations, which serve customers worldwide."
Phenomenex announced that president and CEO Fasha Mahjoor has been selected as a finalist for Ernst & Young's Greater Los Angeles Entrepreneur of the Year 2010 award. According to Ernst & Young LLP, the awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who demonstrate extraordinary success in the ar ... more
Phenomenex Inc. announces a Chiral Screening Service for customers in pharmaceutical and natural products research and development. This free service provides target screening using a library of HPLC and SFC columns including the Phenomenex Lux polysaccharide-based offerings. After resolv ... more
- 1ZEISS Group expands executive board
- 2Protein-folding simulations sped up
- 3Physicists propose a new method for monitoring nuclear waste
- 4Genetic model identifies primary myelofibrosis outcomes
- 5New brand image for LAUDA
- 6Live-cell microscopy reveals cell migration by direct forces
- 7Imperial and Tsinghua University launch seed fund for 'ambitious collaborations'
- 8First DNA sequence from a single mitochondria