Phenomenex announced that president and CEO Fasha Mahjoor has been selected as a finalist for Ernst & Young's Greater Los Angeles Entrepreneur of the Year 2010 award. According to Ernst & Young LLP, the awards program recognizes entrepreneurs who demonstrate extraordinary success in the ar ... more
Phenomenex Opens New Office in India
02-May-2011: Phenomenex Inc. announced that it has expanded its international subsidiary network to serve India directly from a new office in Hyderabad. The new entity, which opened this month, will serve research communities throughout India with sales and service teams that sell all Phenomenex products directly and provide timely technical support, training and seminars.
"Phenomenex India will provide our growing customer base with the most innovative products along with fast deliveries, expert technical support and outstanding service," commented Fasha Mahjoor, president of Phenomenex. "We are proud to continue the expansion of our international operations, which serve customers worldwide."
Phenomenex Inc. announces a Chiral Screening Service for customers in pharmaceutical and natural products research and development. This free service provides target screening using a library of HPLC and SFC columns including the Phenomenex Lux polysaccharide-based offerings. After resolv ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Merck Obtains US Antitrust Clearance for Acquisition of Sigma-Aldrich
- 3Damaged DNA amplified
- 4Emerson acquires Cascade Technologies Ltd.
- 5Making the most of a shitty situation
- 6Measurable for the first time: How bio molecules react to lack of space
- 7Fluorescence spectroscopy using a smartphone
- 8Sartorius to Sell Its Industrial Technologies Division to Minebea Co., Ltd.
- 9QIAGEN makes proposal to fully acquire Ipsogen
- 10EKF Diagnostics acquires Selah Genomics and DiaSpect Medical AB
- Analytik Jena Establishes Subsidiary in India
- Messe München International takes over one of India's leading trade fairs for laboratory technology
- Evotec to realign Discovery Chemistry Operations
- Frost & Sullivan: Automation will represent the next step for biobanks
- Ocean Optics Expands Indian Operations by Appointing India Sales Manager