Altmann Analytik GmbH & Co. KG, an internationally active dealer of chromatography supply, has been appointed to take over the chromatography portfolio of SMI Labhut Ltd on 1st of September 2016. The management of the British dealer retires and therefore closes the family-run company after ... more
SMI-LabHut Appoints European Sales Manager
SMI-LabHut (Gloucester, England) has appointed a European Sales Manager to further develop its 'home' market. A chemistry graduate and former International salesman, Wojciech Pastuszczyn (35) joins LabHut from Bioanalytic in Poland where he was Sales Manager and already has considerable experience with LabHut products.
SMI-LabHut Ltd has won the Queens Award for Enterprise in the International Trade category. Supplying sampling devices, accessories and consumables for the chromatography and dissolution markets, the company achieved continuous significant growth over 6 years and generated over 80% of it’s ... more
- 1Insight into enzyme's 3-D structure could cut biofuel costs
- 2Sensors detect disease markers in breath
- 3Plasmon-powered upconversion nanocrystals for enhanced bioimaging and polarized emission
- 4Taking a closer look at genetic switches in cancer
- 5A fresh look inside the protein nano-machines
- 6The stickiness of molecules
- 7Discovery of a key regulatory gene in cardiac valve formation
- Biocartis announces its new CEO
- Analytik Jena Executive Board Member Klaus Berka Steps Down from the Operati ...
- Agilent Technologies Board of Directors elects Koh Boon Hwee as new chairman
- CTO Dr. Attila Bilgic new member of the KROHNE Group Management
- Resolutions of the Sartorius Supervisory Board