Altmann Analytik GmbH & Co. KG, an internationally active dealer of chromatography supply, has been appointed to take over the chromatography portfolio of SMI Labhut Ltd on 1st of September 2016. The management of the British dealer retires and therefore closes the family-run company after ... more
SMI-LabHut Appoints European Sales Manager
SMI-LabHut (Gloucester, England) has appointed a European Sales Manager to further develop its 'home' market. A chemistry graduate and former International salesman, Wojciech Pastuszczyn (35) joins LabHut from Bioanalytic in Poland where he was Sales Manager and already has considerable experience with LabHut products.
SMI-LabHut Ltd has won the Queens Award for Enterprise in the International Trade category. Supplying sampling devices, accessories and consumables for the chromatography and dissolution markets, the company achieved continuous significant growth over 6 years and generated over 80% of it’s ... more
- Fatal tombstones, goat men and "mirror scratching"
- Ulrich Krauss to succeed Analytik Jena founder Klaus Berka as CEO
- Merck announces 2016 recipients of € 1 Million grant for Multiple Sclerosis ...
- Carl Zeiss Meditec appoints Andrew Ihan Chang to lead global sales for ophth ...
- Eppendorf AG: Change in Supervisory Board
- Scientists discover how insect-borne viruses ‘suppress’ the immune system to cause disease
- Infrared light to detect early signs of esophageal cancer
- Parkinson's study could pave way for early detection test
- Hitching a ride: misfiring drugs hit the wrong targets
- New research sheds light on the role of proteins and how synapses work