Altmann Analytik GmbH & Co. KG, an internationally active dealer of chromatography supply, has been appointed to take over the chromatography portfolio of SMI Labhut Ltd on 1st of September 2016. The management of the British dealer retires and therefore closes the family-run company after ... more
SMI-LabHut Appoints European Sales Manager
SMI-LabHut (Gloucester, England) has appointed a European Sales Manager to further develop its 'home' market. A chemistry graduate and former International salesman, Wojciech Pastuszczyn (35) joins LabHut from Bioanalytic in Poland where he was Sales Manager and already has considerable experience with LabHut products.
SMI-LabHut Ltd has won the Queens Award for Enterprise in the International Trade category. Supplying sampling devices, accessories and consumables for the chromatography and dissolution markets, the company achieved continuous significant growth over 6 years and generated over 80% of it’s ... more
- 1Sartorius Campus expands: Official opening of the new manufacturing facility for laboratory instruments
- 2Liquid cats, disgust for cheese and reversed genitalia
- 3Ultrafast snapshots of relaxing electrons in solids
- 4Is the Alzheimer's gene the ring leader or the sidekick?
- 5How does a cell maintain its identity during replication?
- 6New method for identifying carbon compounds derived from fossil fuels
- 7A spectroscopic 'science camera' system for smartphones
- 8Kit will identify genetic variations without need for lab analysis
- 9New dyes detect disease through heartbeat signals
- 10Prediction of nonmetallic half-metallicity
- CCDC Launches The FAIRE Programme to Support International Crystallography
- Unknown virus in ‘throwaway’ DNA discovered
- First observation of the hyperfine splitting in antihydrogen
- Tiny nanoparticles offer significant potential in detecting and treating disease
- New three-in-one blood test opens door to precision medicine for prostate cancer