Altmann Analytik GmbH & Co. KG, an internationally active dealer of chromatography supply, has been appointed to take over the chromatography portfolio of SMI Labhut Ltd on 1st of September 2016. The management of the British dealer retires and therefore closes the family-run company after ... more
SMI-LabHut Appoints European Sales Manager
SMI-LabHut (Gloucester, England) has appointed a European Sales Manager to further develop its 'home' market. A chemistry graduate and former International salesman, Wojciech Pastuszczyn (35) joins LabHut from Bioanalytic in Poland where he was Sales Manager and already has considerable experience with LabHut products.
SMI-LabHut Ltd has won the Queens Award for Enterprise in the International Trade category. Supplying sampling devices, accessories and consumables for the chromatography and dissolution markets, the company achieved continuous significant growth over 6 years and generated over 80% of it’s ... more
- 1Mysteries of enzyme mechanism revealed
- 2Breaking new territory analyzing DNA modifications in glioblastoma
- 3New method for analyzing crystal structure
- 4How good is the measurement method?
- 5ZEISS and EPFL begin long-term research collaboration
- 6Enough is enough
- 7A new record at BESSY II: ten million ions in an ion trap cooled for the first time to 7.4 K
- Australian and German Researchers awarded Young Scientist 2016 for Dispersio ...
- Changes in the Management Board of Eppendorf AG
- PerkinElmer Elects Samuel Chapin to Board of Directors
- David Thouless, Duncan Haldan and Michael Kosterlitz received Nobel Prize fo ...
- Yoshinori Ohsumi receives Nobel prize for the discovery of autophagy