Altmann Analytik GmbH & Co. KG, an internationally active dealer of chromatography supply, has been appointed to take over the chromatography portfolio of SMI Labhut Ltd on 1st of September 2016. The management of the British dealer retires and therefore closes the family-run company after ... more
SMI-LabHut Appoints European Sales Manager
SMI-LabHut (Gloucester, England) has appointed a European Sales Manager to further develop its 'home' market. A chemistry graduate and former International salesman, Wojciech Pastuszczyn (35) joins LabHut from Bioanalytic in Poland where he was Sales Manager and already has considerable experience with LabHut products.
SMI-LabHut Ltd has won the Queens Award for Enterprise in the International Trade category. Supplying sampling devices, accessories and consumables for the chromatography and dissolution markets, the company achieved continuous significant growth over 6 years and generated over 80% of it’s ... more
- 1Portable smartphone laboratory detects cancer
- 2Imaging technique maps serotonin activity in living brains
- 3The gene of autumn colors
- 4Sartorius Continues to Grow by Strong Double Digits
- 5Precision medicine test helps guide breast cancer patients' chemotherapy decision
- 6DNA damage response protein
- 7Agendia expands its business activities in Germany
- 8Ionic liquids simplify laser experiments on liquid samples
- PerkinElmer Elects Samuel Chapin to Board of Directors
- David Thouless, Duncan Haldan and Michael Kosterlitz received Nobel Prize fo ...
- Yoshinori Ohsumi receives Nobel prize for the discovery of autophagy
- Fatal tombstones, goat men and "mirror scratching"
- Ulrich Krauss to succeed Analytik Jena founder Klaus Berka as CEO
- Jellyfish help scientists to fight food fraud
- Energy hijacking pathway found within photosynthesis
- Small droplets feel the vibe
- Full-length genome sequencing of Zika from a patient could help unlock the virus’s secrets
- Scientists discover how insect-borne viruses ‘suppress’ the immune system to cause disease