Eurofins announces successful closing of the transaction for a majority stake in IPL SED Nord and IPL Invest
04-11-2011: Eurofins Scientific announces the successful closing of the transaction for a 67% majority stake in each of the two subsidiaries of the Fondation Institut Pasteur de Lille (IPL), namely IPL Invest and IPL Santé Environnement Durable Nord (IPL SED Nord), on the 31st of October, 2011.
As previously communicated, the IPL SED Group is the leader in the French water testing market, and generates combined annual revenues of approximately EUR 45m. The transaction therefore reinforces Eurofins’ position as the leading service provider in the French environmental testing market. Both groups have already commenced planning a commercial and technical cooperation to combine their expertise in environmental analysis in anticipation of the integration.
As part of the agreement, no further details of the transaction will be disclosed.
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Identifying microbial species
- 3Merger of CyBio AG into Analytik Jena AG Completed
- 4Sophisticated radiation detector designed for broad public use
- 5SP Industries Acquires Bel-Art Products
- 6The quantum dance of oxygen
- 7LIMS/LIS Market and POCT Supplement
- 8KNAUER among Top 100 innovators
- 9Danaher Announces Definitive Agreement to Acquire Leica Microsystems
- 10Siemens Healthcare agrees to sell microbiology business to Beckman Coulter
- New blood test identifies risk “Sudden Cardiac Death”
- New technique tracks proteins in single HIV particle
- Eurofins expands its environment testing footprint in the US
- Ghent University and MDxHealth Collaborate to Establish a Center in Pharmaco (Epi)genomics
- Pacific Biosciences and Imec Announce Collaboration to Develop Advanced Microchips for Single Molecule Sequencing Applications