Eurofins Scientific announces the acquisition of BioDiagnostics Inc. (BDI), seed and plant-tissue testing laboratories serving the agricultural industry in the US.Founded in 1996, BDI employs 120 staff at its laboratory in River Falls, WI. BDI offers genetic, seed quality, as well as analyt ... more
Eurofins announces successful closing of the transaction for a majority stake in IPL SED Nord and IPL Invest
Eurofins Scientific announces the successful closing of the transaction for a 67% majority stake in each of the two subsidiaries of the Fondation Institut Pasteur de Lille (IPL), namely IPL Invest and IPL Santé Environnement Durable Nord (IPL SED Nord), on the 31st of October, 2011.
As previously communicated, the IPL SED Group is the leader in the French water testing market, and generates combined annual revenues of approximately EUR 45m. The transaction therefore reinforces Eurofins’ position as the leading service provider in the French environmental testing market. Both groups have already commenced planning a commercial and technical cooperation to combine their expertise in environmental analysis in anticipation of the integration.
As part of the agreement, no further details of the transaction will be disclosed.
Eurofins Scientific announces the successful closing of the transaction to acquire Boston Heart Diagnostics Corp. (Boston Heart) following review and approval from relevant regulatory bodies.Eurofins signed an agreement to acquire Boston Heart for an initial cash amount US$140 million, plus ... more
Eurofins Scientific announced that it has successfully raised EUR 500m in its second senior unsecured Euro bond public issuance. The bonds have a seven-year maturity (due 27 January 2022) and will bear an annual coupon of 2.25% (ACT/ACT). The issue was more than three times over-subscribed. ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Asphaltene analysis takes a giant step
- 3Fluorescence spectroscopy using a smartphone
- 4MDxHealth's ConfirmMDx Genes Detect Clinically Significant Prostate Cancer
- 5Foundation of LAUDA Scientific GmbH as an independent company for measuring instruments
- 6Anton Paar GmbH acquires Measuring Technology Company in Hanover
- 7Determining recipes for some of the world's oldest preserved beers
- 8Live broadcast from inside the nerve cell
- 9SCHOTT Is Now a Stock Corporation
- 10Bruker Daltonics Appoints Michael Schubert as Executive Vice President and Ian Sanders as Vice President
- MDxHealth's ConfirmMDx Genes Detect Clinically Significant Prostate Cancer
- Trinean to be awarded ISO 9001:2008 certification
- Erwin Blomsma appointed new chairman and Dirk Reyn new vice-chairman of FlandersBio
- Failed Alzheimer’s test shows in which direction the research should continue
- New insights in survival strategies of bacteria