Eurofins Scientific announces the acquisition of NUA-Umweltanalytik GmbH ("NUA") and Water & Waste Gesellschaft für Umweltschutz und chemische Laboratorien GmbH ("Water & Waste"), two of the market leaders in environmental testing in Austria, and of Radonlab in Norway. NUA is one of the lea ... more
Eurofins announces successful closing of the transaction for a majority stake in IPL SED Nord and IPL Invest
Eurofins Scientific announces the successful closing of the transaction for a 67% majority stake in each of the two subsidiaries of the Fondation Institut Pasteur de Lille (IPL), namely IPL Invest and IPL Santé Environnement Durable Nord (IPL SED Nord), on the 31st of October, 2011.
As previously communicated, the IPL SED Group is the leader in the French water testing market, and generates combined annual revenues of approximately EUR 45m. The transaction therefore reinforces Eurofins’ position as the leading service provider in the French environmental testing market. Both groups have already commenced planning a commercial and technical cooperation to combine their expertise in environmental analysis in anticipation of the integration.
As part of the agreement, no further details of the transaction will be disclosed.
- Institut Pasteur
- environmental testing
Eurofins Scientific announced that it has signed an exclusive agreement with Financière Bio Alfras SAS to acquire the Biomnis Group for approximately EUR 220m. The contemplated transaction is expected to be completed over the summer, subject to customary closing conditions including regulat ... more
Eurofins Scientific announces that it has signed an agreement to acquire Diatherix Laboratories, Inc. for approximately US$ 50m, plus an earn-out upon achievement of pre-defined revenue and profitability targets. Completion of the transaction is expected in the next 30 days and is subject ... more
- 1analytica 2016: Record number of exhibitors thanks to 6.5 percent increase
- 2Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 3analytica 2016: Key platform for upcoming scientists
- 4The latest technologies in food and plastics analysis, bioanalysis and genetic analysis
- 5Laboratory of the future at analytica in Munich in the present
- 6Eurofins reinforces its environment testing footprint with the acquisition of EAC Corp. in Japan
- 7SCHOTT Is Now a Stock Corporation
- 8Beijing Higher Court rules in favor of Merck Millipore in patent infringement case
- 9Electronic device detects molecules linked to cancer, Alzheimer's and Parkinson's
- 10Device may provide rapid diagnosis of bacterial infections
- Brain cells divide the work to recognize bodies
- Biocartis and Fast-track diagnostics sign strategic collaboration in infectious diseases
- Belgian Start-up UgenTec Receives Funding from European Investors
- Bio-marker set forms the basis for new blood test to detect colorectal cancer
- MDxHealth's ConfirmMDx Genes Detect Clinically Significant Prostate Cancer