Eurofins announces successful closing of the transaction for a majority stake in IPL SED Nord and IPL Invest
04-11-2011: Eurofins Scientific announces the successful closing of the transaction for a 67% majority stake in each of the two subsidiaries of the Fondation Institut Pasteur de Lille (IPL), namely IPL Invest and IPL Santé Environnement Durable Nord (IPL SED Nord), on the 31st of October, 2011.
As previously communicated, the IPL SED Group is the leader in the French water testing market, and generates combined annual revenues of approximately EUR 45m. The transaction therefore reinforces Eurofins’ position as the leading service provider in the French environmental testing market. Both groups have already commenced planning a commercial and technical cooperation to combine their expertise in environmental analysis in anticipation of the integration.
As part of the agreement, no further details of the transaction will be disclosed.
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2QIAGEN makes proposal to fully acquire Ipsogen
- 3Thermo Fisher Scientific and Samsung Electronics to Collaborate on Point-of-Care Diagnostic Solutions
- 4LGC rebrands reference standards
- 5Renishaw receives Queen's Award for spectroscopy developments
- 6LIMS/LIS Market and POCT Supplement
- 7Armen Instrument sold its Flash Chromatography branch of activity to Interchim
- 8Expansion of the WALDNER Group
- 9Filming chemistry with a high speed x-ray camera
- 10New Management at Bochem Instrumente GmbH
- Erwin Blomsma appointed new chairman and Dirk Reyn new vice-chairman of FlandersBio
- Failed Alzheimer’s test shows in which direction the research should continue
- New insights in survival strategies of bacteria
- New blood test identifies risk “Sudden Cardiac Death”
- New technique tracks proteins in single HIV particle