Eurofins Scientific announces that it has signed an exclusive agreement with Tata Group to acquire Advinus Therapeutics, a preclinical and clinical phase contract research company for Safety Assessment, DMPK, CMC services, and Analytical R&D Services. The transaction is expected to close in ... more
Eurofins announces successful closing of the transaction for a majority stake in IPL SED Nord and IPL Invest
Eurofins Scientific announces the successful closing of the transaction for a 67% majority stake in each of the two subsidiaries of the Fondation Institut Pasteur de Lille (IPL), namely IPL Invest and IPL Santé Environnement Durable Nord (IPL SED Nord), on the 31st of October, 2011.
As previously communicated, the IPL SED Group is the leader in the French water testing market, and generates combined annual revenues of approximately EUR 45m. The transaction therefore reinforces Eurofins’ position as the leading service provider in the French environmental testing market. Both groups have already commenced planning a commercial and technical cooperation to combine their expertise in environmental analysis in anticipation of the integration.
As part of the agreement, no further details of the transaction will be disclosed.
- Institut Pasteur
- environmental testing
Eurofins Scientific announces that it has signed an agreement to acquire Genoma Group Srl in Italy. The transaction is expected to close in the next few weeks, subject to customary closing conditions. With 20 years of clinical testing innovation, Genoma offers a wide range of specialty diag ... more
Eurofins Scientific announces that it has signed an agreement to acquire Environmental Research & Industrial Co-operation (“ERICo”), the leading independent laboratory for environment testing services in Slovenia. As the largest private environment testing laboratory in the country, ERICo p ... more
- 1Next generation of neuroscience tools
- 2Sartorius Campus expands: Official opening of the new manufacturing facility for laboratory instruments
- 3Ultrafast snapshots of relaxing electrons in solids
- 4New method for identifying carbon compounds derived from fossil fuels
- 5A spectroscopic 'science camera' system for smartphones
- 6Liquid cats, disgust for cheese and reversed genitalia
- 7How does a cell maintain its identity during replication?
- 8New genetic cause discovered for photosensitive blood disorder
- 9Transplanted hearts reveals risk gene for cardiovascular disease
- 10Toxic chemicals in building materials even in "green housing"