Eurofins Scientific announces that it has acquired the analytical laboratory business of Ramboll Group (“Ramboll”) in Finland comprising 5 laboratories specialized in environment testing. Ramboll has built a clear market leadership in Finland throughout its 100-year history, offering the wi ... more
Eurofins announces successful closing of the transaction for a majority stake in IPL SED Nord and IPL Invest
Eurofins Scientific announces the successful closing of the transaction for a 67% majority stake in each of the two subsidiaries of the Fondation Institut Pasteur de Lille (IPL), namely IPL Invest and IPL Santé Environnement Durable Nord (IPL SED Nord), on the 31st of October, 2011.
As previously communicated, the IPL SED Group is the leader in the French water testing market, and generates combined annual revenues of approximately EUR 45m. The transaction therefore reinforces Eurofins’ position as the leading service provider in the French environmental testing market. Both groups have already commenced planning a commercial and technical cooperation to combine their expertise in environmental analysis in anticipation of the integration.
As part of the agreement, no further details of the transaction will be disclosed.
- Institut Pasteur
- environmental testing
Eurofins Scientific announces that it has acquired VBM Laboratoriet A/S, a laboratories for testing for the environment and construction materials sectors in Denmark. Founded in 1985, VBM has developed into one of the top three environment testing laboratories in the country, with a strong ... more
Eurofins Scientific announces the signing of an agreement to acquire Villapharma Research SL (“Villapharma”) in Spain. The transaction is expected to close in February 2017, upon fulfilment of customary closing conditions. Villapharma provides organic synthesis and medicinal chemistry servi ... more
- 1Taking a closer look at genetic switches in cancer
- 2Plasmon-powered upconversion nanocrystals for enhanced bioimaging and polarized emission
- 3A fresh look inside the protein nano-machines
- 4Water is surprisingly ordered on the nanoscale
- 5Discovery of a key regulatory gene in cardiac valve formation
- 6Safe medications thanks to new test procedures
- 7Competition among pathogens
- House-warming of the new Elementar headquarters
- Recognized for Excellence in China: Analytik Jena Fares Well at a Trade Conf ...
- Bruker acquires light sheet microscopy company Luxendo
- DKSH extends partnership with LAUDA to Singapore and Taiwan
- PerkinElmer completes sale of medical imaging business to Varex Imaging