Eurofins announces successful closing of the transaction for a majority stake in IPL SED Nord and IPL Invest
04-11-2011: Eurofins Scientific announces the successful closing of the transaction for a 67% majority stake in each of the two subsidiaries of the Fondation Institut Pasteur de Lille (IPL), namely IPL Invest and IPL Santé Environnement Durable Nord (IPL SED Nord), on the 31st of October, 2011.
As previously communicated, the IPL SED Group is the leader in the French water testing market, and generates combined annual revenues of approximately EUR 45m. The transaction therefore reinforces Eurofins’ position as the leading service provider in the French environmental testing market. Both groups have already commenced planning a commercial and technical cooperation to combine their expertise in environmental analysis in anticipation of the integration.
As part of the agreement, no further details of the transaction will be disclosed.
Contact / Request information
Request further information free of charge:
- 1Thermo Fisher Scientific to Acquire Life Technologies Corporation
- 2Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 3analytica Vietnam 2013 – Platform for innovations
- 4Inspecting water quality with Raman spectroscopy
- 5LIMS/LIS Market and POCT Supplement
- 6X-ray analysis could boost legumes, thus reducing fertilizer pollution
- 7Analytik Jena announces forecast for financial year 2012/2013
- 8Abbott Completes Acquisition of Advanced Medical Optics
- 9Troubling levels of toxic metals found in lipstick
- 10SCHOTT Is Now a Stock Corporation
- Carl Zeiss Meditec improves its results in first six months of financial yea ...
- Evonik selects OPX Biotechnologies for joint development of bio-based chemicals
- ZEISS presents half-year financial figures
- Analytik Jena to develop products for sepsis diagnostics
- Analytik Jena AG establishes subsidiary in Thailand
- Ghent University and MDxHealth Collaborate to Establish a Center in Pharmaco (Epi)genomics
- Pacific Biosciences and Imec Announce Collaboration to Develop Advanced Microchips for Single Molecule Sequencing Applications
- Trinean appoints new CEO and secures 2.7 million euro financing
- Pepric, a spin-off of imec, successfully concluded a EURO 1.4 million capital round.
- VIB scientists present method to reduce error rate in detecting genomic variants by short-read sequencing