Eurofins announces successful closing of the transaction for a majority stake in IPL SED Nord and IPL Invest
04-11-2011: Eurofins Scientific announces the successful closing of the transaction for a 67% majority stake in each of the two subsidiaries of the Fondation Institut Pasteur de Lille (IPL), namely IPL Invest and IPL Santé Environnement Durable Nord (IPL SED Nord), on the 31st of October, 2011.
As previously communicated, the IPL SED Group is the leader in the French water testing market, and generates combined annual revenues of approximately EUR 45m. The transaction therefore reinforces Eurofins’ position as the leading service provider in the French environmental testing market. Both groups have already commenced planning a commercial and technical cooperation to combine their expertise in environmental analysis in anticipation of the integration.
As part of the agreement, no further details of the transaction will be disclosed.
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2Bibby Scientific Ltd acquires PCRmax Ltd
- 3Merck to Acquire Sigma-Aldrich to Enhance Position in Attractive Life Science Industry
- 4The shadow of a disease
- 5A Breakthrough in Electron Microscopy
- 6LGC rebrands reference standards
- 7VWR International, LLC Signs Agreement to Acquire Peqlab Biotechnologie GmbH
- 8Merck Millipore and VWR Extend Western European Distribution Agreement
- 9Gilson announces the acquisition of Armen
- 10LGC extends forensic and paternity DNA operations into Europe
- New insights in survival strategies of bacteria
- New blood test identifies risk “Sudden Cardiac Death”
- New technique tracks proteins in single HIV particle
- Eurofins expands its environment testing footprint in the US
- Ghent University and MDxHealth Collaborate to Establish a Center in Pharmaco (Epi)genomics