Eurofins Scientific announces the acquisition of NUA-Umweltanalytik GmbH ("NUA") and Water & Waste Gesellschaft für Umweltschutz und chemische Laboratorien GmbH ("Water & Waste"), two of the market leaders in environmental testing in Austria, and of Radonlab in Norway. NUA is one of the lea ... more
Eurofins announces successful closing of the transaction for a majority stake in IPL SED Nord and IPL Invest
Eurofins Scientific announces the successful closing of the transaction for a 67% majority stake in each of the two subsidiaries of the Fondation Institut Pasteur de Lille (IPL), namely IPL Invest and IPL Santé Environnement Durable Nord (IPL SED Nord), on the 31st of October, 2011.
As previously communicated, the IPL SED Group is the leader in the French water testing market, and generates combined annual revenues of approximately EUR 45m. The transaction therefore reinforces Eurofins’ position as the leading service provider in the French environmental testing market. Both groups have already commenced planning a commercial and technical cooperation to combine their expertise in environmental analysis in anticipation of the integration.
As part of the agreement, no further details of the transaction will be disclosed.
- Institut Pasteur
- environmental testing
Eurofins Scientific announced that it has signed an exclusive agreement with Financière Bio Alfras SAS to acquire the Biomnis Group for approximately EUR 220m. The contemplated transaction is expected to be completed over the summer, subject to customary closing conditions including regulat ... more
Eurofins Scientific announces that it has signed an agreement to acquire Diatherix Laboratories, Inc. for approximately US$ 50m, plus an earn-out upon achievement of pre-defined revenue and profitability targets. Completion of the transaction is expected in the next 30 days and is subject ... more
- 1Schleicher & Schuell has been purchased by Whatman plc
- 2New patent on fast measurements in liquids
- 3Chemical fingerprints confirm the saffron fraud
- 4MDS Sciex Opens Manufacturing Facility in Singapore
- 5PerkinElmer acquires Vanadis Diagnostics
- 6The device with the fine nose
- 7Fluorescence spectroscopy using a smartphone
- 8Malvern Instruments acquires assets of Reologica Instruments AB
- 9New study creates first 3-D vision of cancer target
- 10SCHOTT Is Now a Stock Corporation
- Biocartis and Fast-track diagnostics sign strategic collaboration in infectious diseases
- Belgian Start-up UgenTec Receives Funding from European Investors
- Bio-marker set forms the basis for new blood test to detect colorectal cancer
- MDxHealth's ConfirmMDx Genes Detect Clinically Significant Prostate Cancer
- Trinean to be awarded ISO 9001:2008 certification