Viracor-IBT Laboratories Inc. (Viracor-IBT), a wholly-owned subsidiary of Eurofins Scientific (EUFI.PA), announced that it received Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) for its Zika Virus Real-time RT-PCR assay. Viracor-IBT will perform this ass ... more
Eurofins announces successful closing of the transaction for a majority stake in IPL SED Nord and IPL Invest
Eurofins Scientific announces the successful closing of the transaction for a 67% majority stake in each of the two subsidiaries of the Fondation Institut Pasteur de Lille (IPL), namely IPL Invest and IPL Santé Environnement Durable Nord (IPL SED Nord), on the 31st of October, 2011.
As previously communicated, the IPL SED Group is the leader in the French water testing market, and generates combined annual revenues of approximately EUR 45m. The transaction therefore reinforces Eurofins’ position as the leading service provider in the French environmental testing market. Both groups have already commenced planning a commercial and technical cooperation to combine their expertise in environmental analysis in anticipation of the integration.
As part of the agreement, no further details of the transaction will be disclosed.
- Institut Pasteur
- environmental testing
Eurofins Scientific announces the acquisition of NUA-Umweltanalytik GmbH ("NUA") and Water & Waste Gesellschaft für Umweltschutz und chemische Laboratorien GmbH ("Water & Waste"), two of the market leaders in environmental testing in Austria, and of Radonlab in Norway. NUA is one of the lea ... more
Eurofins Scientific announced that it has signed an exclusive agreement with Financière Bio Alfras SAS to acquire the Biomnis Group for approximately EUR 220m. The contemplated transaction is expected to be completed over the summer, subject to customary closing conditions including regulat ... more
- 1The architecture of odor perception
- 2Thermo Fisher Scientific completes acquisition of FEI Company
- 3When the brain is high and dry
- 4Single crystal measures radioactivity
- 5Cellular Mechanism Provides Explanation Model for Declining Memory Performance in Alzheimer's Disease
- 6Controlling cell-fate decisions
- Brain cells divide the work to recognize bodies
- Biocartis and Fast-track diagnostics sign strategic collaboration in infectious diseases
- Belgian Start-up UgenTec Receives Funding from European Investors
- Bio-marker set forms the basis for new blood test to detect colorectal cancer
- MDxHealth's ConfirmMDx Genes Detect Clinically Significant Prostate Cancer