Eurofins Scientific announces that it has acquired Spectro Analytical Labs Ltd. (“Spectro”), an environment, analytical product testing and inspection company in India. The company has over 22 years of experience in quality testing and inspection-related services, and owns accreditations fr ... more
Eurofins announces successful closing of the transaction for a majority stake in IPL SED Nord and IPL Invest
Eurofins Scientific announces the successful closing of the transaction for a 67% majority stake in each of the two subsidiaries of the Fondation Institut Pasteur de Lille (IPL), namely IPL Invest and IPL Santé Environnement Durable Nord (IPL SED Nord), on the 31st of October, 2011.
As previously communicated, the IPL SED Group is the leader in the French water testing market, and generates combined annual revenues of approximately EUR 45m. The transaction therefore reinforces Eurofins’ position as the leading service provider in the French environmental testing market. Both groups have already commenced planning a commercial and technical cooperation to combine their expertise in environmental analysis in anticipation of the integration.
As part of the agreement, no further details of the transaction will be disclosed.
- Institut Pasteur
- environmental testing
Eurofins Scientific, the world leader in food testing services announces that it has acquired Institut Nehring GmbH, a food testing laboratory in the German market. Institut Nehring was established in 1905; today the company is well-known in the German market thanks to its long-history and ... more
Eurofins Scientific announces that it has signed an agreement to acquire the Forensics and Security division of LGC (“LGC Forensics”), the largest player in the UK forensics market, a European pioneer in this field and a significant forensic DNA testing provider in Germany, from LGC Group. ... more
- 1Symcel secures €3.6 million Horizon 2020 Phase II grant
- 2Scientists capture colliding organic nanoparticles on video for first time
- 3Clever use of mirrors boosts performance of light-sheet microscope
- 4Computer program finds new uses for old drugs
- 5New imaging technique peers inside living cells
- 6Watching atoms move in hybrid perovskite crystals reveals clues to improving solar cells
- 7Unexpected finding solves 40-year old cytoskeleton mystery
- 8Revolutionary imaging technique uses CRISPR to map DNA mutations
- 9Water world
- 10Avantor Completes Acquisition of VWR