ED-XRF instruments have made amazing strides in recent years. Quantum leaps in several technologies are making users rethink what’s possible more
Four reasons to upgrade to next-generation ICP-OES technologySPECTRO
Several features of most conventional ICP-OES spectrometers can cause considerable trouble and expense. The difficulties can often be traced to inherent weaknesses in the instruments’ design. In older instruments, these may contribute to clearly substandard results. Even in newer spectrometers, if they’re based on traditional technology, problems may persist. A new White Paper outlines how new spectrometer technologies demonstrate improvements across four broad categories — uptime, productivity, sensitivity/stability, and cost of ownership.
Learn how you can perform different petrochemical analyses quickly, accurately and cost-effectively with just one calibration more
This paper explains the fundamental differences between the two leading optical designs and discusses how each technology deals with technical challenges more
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments GmbH announced that Dr. Christoph Mätzig has been named to succeed Manfred Bergsch as Managing Director. Bergsch retired on July 1, 2016, and Dr. Mätzig has assumed his responsibilities at SPECTRO, a leading manufacturer of measurement instruments for elementa ... more
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments, a leading manufacturer of advanced instruments for elemental analysis, has announced a major milestone — the shipment of its 40,000th spectrometer. The “milestone instrument,” a SPECTRO ARCOS state-of-the-art optical emission spectrometer with inductively cou ... more
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments announced that it has been acquired by AMETEK, Inc., a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electric motors. SPECTRO was acquired from an investor group led by German Equity Partners BV for approximately EUR80 million ($98 million). With i ... more
- 1Microwave freeze drying of fruits & vegetables
- 2Field-Flow Fractionation - The Universal Separation Principle for Particle and Macromolecule Characterization
- 3Detection of NADH and NADPH with the Omega's High Speed, Full UV/Vis Absorbance Spectrometer
- 4Automated Dynamic Light Scattering
- 5"Green Chemstry" in the Laboratory
- 6Which ICP-OES Optical Technology Offers Superior Performance: Echelle or ORCA?
- 7Polyether-Modified Silicones for Cosmetic Applications
- 8Which ICP-OES Optical Technology Offers Superior Performance: Echelle or ORCA?
- 9Silica-free chromatography-column - or: What is CPC?
- 10Improved automatic steam distillation for determining alcoholic strength in spirits and liqueurs