Several features of most conventional ICP-OES spectrometers can cause considerable trouble and expense. The difficulties can often be traced to inhere more
Is Your XRF-Analyzer Still Up-To-Date?
ED-XRF instruments have made amazing strides in recent years. Quantum leaps in several technologies are making users rethink what’s possible with a modern analyzer.
Laboratory and QC managers should consider their current instruments, then review the latest improvements — including substantial advances in performance, capabilities, and cost of ownership — that the best new ED-XRF analyzers can offer. You may find that the choice to upgrade becomes inevitable.
Find out more in this new whitepaper.
This report describes the principle methodology for the analysis of soil by ICP-OES with Dual Side-On Interface plasma observation more
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments GmbH announced that Dr. Christoph Mätzig has been named to succeed Manfred Bergsch as Managing Director. Bergsch retired on July 1, 2016, and Dr. Mätzig has assumed his responsibilities at SPECTRO, a leading manufacturer of measurement instruments for elementa ... more
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments, a leading manufacturer of advanced instruments for elemental analysis, has announced a major milestone — the shipment of its 40,000th spectrometer. The “milestone instrument,” a SPECTRO ARCOS state-of-the-art optical emission spectrometer with inductively cou ... more
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments announced that it has been acquired by AMETEK, Inc., a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electric motors. SPECTRO was acquired from an investor group led by German Equity Partners BV for approximately EUR80 million ($98 million). With i ... more
- 1Getting Particular about Particles and Porosity
- 2Microwave freeze drying of fruits & vegetables
- 3Field-Flow Fractionation - The Universal Separation Principle for Particle and Macromolecule Characterization
- 4Asymmetric Flow Field Flow Fractionation (AF4) - A Powerful Method for Polymer Characterization
- 5Comparing ICP-OES Analyzers' Plasma Views: Axial, Radial, Dual, MultiView, and New Dual Side-On Interface
- 6A guideline: Why knowledge of particle size is so important
- 7ETC Powder Dispensing Study
- 8Risks and Hazards Caused by ELECTROSTATICS in the LAB?!
- 9Polyether-Modified Silicones for Cosmetic Applications
- 10Automated Dynamic Light Scattering