Learn how you can perform different petrochemical analyses quickly, accurately and cost-effectively with just one calibration more
Is Your XRF-Analyzer Still Up-To-Date?
ED-XRF instruments have made amazing strides in recent years. Quantum leaps in several technologies are making users rethink what’s possible with a modern analyzer.
Laboratory and QC managers should consider their current instruments, then review the latest improvements — including substantial advances in performance, capabilities, and cost of ownership — that the best new ED-XRF analyzers can offer. You may find that the choice to upgrade becomes inevitable.
Find out more in this new whitepaper.
This paper explains the fundamental differences between the two leading optical designs and discusses how each technology deals with technical challenges more
This paper reviews the concepts surrounding the optical interfaces that are available for ICP-OES spectrometers and discusses the relative strengths more
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments GmbH announced that Dr. Christoph Mätzig has been named to succeed Manfred Bergsch as Managing Director. Bergsch retired on July 1, 2016, and Dr. Mätzig has assumed his responsibilities at SPECTRO, a leading manufacturer of measurement instruments for elementa ... more
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments, a leading manufacturer of advanced instruments for elemental analysis, has announced a major milestone — the shipment of its 40,000th spectrometer. The “milestone instrument,” a SPECTRO ARCOS state-of-the-art optical emission spectrometer with inductively cou ... more
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments announced that it has been acquired by AMETEK, Inc., a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electric motors. SPECTRO was acquired from an investor group led by German Equity Partners BV for approximately EUR80 million ($98 million). With i ... more
- 1Microwave freeze drying of fruits & vegetables
- 2Detection of NADH and NADPH with the Omega's High Speed, Full UV/Vis Absorbance Spectrometer
- 3Automated Dynamic Light Scattering
- 4Selecting your ICP-OES analyzer’s plasma interface: axial-view, radial-view, dual-view or new MultiView?
- 5Titration Handbook – Theory and Practice of Titration
- 6Nitrogen / Protein Analysis for Starch
- 7Polyether-Modified Silicones for Cosmetic Applications
- 8Why Flame AAS Users Are Moving Up to ICP-OES
- 9Field-Flow Fractionation - The Universal Separation Principle for Particle and Macromolecule Characterization
- 10Burn injuries under freezing (labor protection) conditions?