ED-XRF instruments have made amazing strides in recent years. Quantum leaps in several technologies are making users rethink what’s possible more
Is Your XRF-Analyzer Still Up-To-Date?
ED-XRF instruments have made amazing strides in recent years. Quantum leaps in several technologies are making users rethink what’s possible with a modern analyzer.
Laboratory and QC managers should consider their current instruments, then review the latest improvements — including substantial advances in performance, capabilities, and cost of ownership — that the best new ED-XRF analyzers can offer. You may find that the choice to upgrade becomes inevitable.
Find out more in this new whitepaper.
Several features of most conventional ICP-OES spectrometers can cause considerable trouble and expense. The difficulties can often be traced to inhere more
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments GmbH announced that Dr. Christoph Mätzig has been named to succeed Manfred Bergsch as Managing Director. Bergsch retired on July 1, 2016, and Dr. Mätzig has assumed his responsibilities at SPECTRO, a leading manufacturer of measurement instruments for elementa ... more
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments, a leading manufacturer of advanced instruments for elemental analysis, has announced a major milestone — the shipment of its 40,000th spectrometer. The “milestone instrument,” a SPECTRO ARCOS state-of-the-art optical emission spectrometer with inductively cou ... more
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments announced that it has been acquired by AMETEK, Inc., a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electric motors. SPECTRO was acquired from an investor group led by German Equity Partners BV for approximately EUR80 million ($98 million). With i ... more
- 1Microwave freeze drying of fruits & vegetables
- 2Asymmetric Flow Field Flow Fractionation (AF4) - A Powerful Method for Polymer Characterization
- 3Comparing ICP-OES Analyzers' Plasma Views: Axial, Radial, Dual, MultiView, and New Dual Side-On Interface
- 4Automated Dynamic Light Scattering
- 5Risks and Hazards Caused by ELECTROSTATICS in the LAB?!
- 6Field-Flow Fractionation - The Universal Separation Principle for Particle and Macromolecule Characterization
- 7Why ICP-OES User Are Moving up to the Latest Technology
- 8ETC Powder Dispensing Study
- 9Benefits of Deep Learning and AI in Microscopy: Label-Free Nucleus Detection in Micro Well Plates
- 10Which ICP-OES Optical Technology Offers Superior Performance: Echelle or ORCA?