This report describes the analysis of aqueous solutions by ICP-OES with Dual Side-On Inter-face plasma observation. more
Why Flame AAS Users Are Moving Up to ICP-OES
Advanced ICP-OES optics: the ORCA system in a SPECTRO GENESIS analyzer separates light emitted in the plasma, and enables full simultaneous measurement of the relevant spectrum and elements.
SPECTRO GENESIS ICP-OES provides accurate, high-productivity analyses — along with low operating and consumables costs plus an optional automated sample introduction system.
This paper provides an in-depth comparison of these two long-established technologies used in a wide variety of elemental analysis applications. ICP-OES has traditionally come with a considerably higher price tag than AAS, thus many users have felt constrained to consider only AAS instruments. Recently however, price points have shifted as manufacturing efficiencies and other changes now offer the possibility of obtaining an ICP-OES instrument at not much more than the cost of an AAS device. So many users, previously locked into evaluating AAS technology alone, are now considering ICP-OES for their next instrument purchase. This paper explains the reasons why.
Learn how you can perform different petrochemical analyses quickly, accurately and cost-effectively with just one calibration more
This paper explains the fundamental differences between the two leading optical designs and discusses how each technology deals with technical challenges more
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments GmbH announced that Dr. Christoph Mätzig has been named to succeed Manfred Bergsch as Managing Director. Bergsch retired on July 1, 2016, and Dr. Mätzig has assumed his responsibilities at SPECTRO, a leading manufacturer of measurement instruments for elementa ... more
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments, a leading manufacturer of advanced instruments for elemental analysis, has announced a major milestone — the shipment of its 40,000th spectrometer. The “milestone instrument,” a SPECTRO ARCOS state-of-the-art optical emission spectrometer with inductively cou ... more
SPECTRO Analytical Instruments announced that it has been acquired by AMETEK, Inc., a leading global manufacturer of electronic instruments and electric motors. SPECTRO was acquired from an investor group led by German Equity Partners BV for approximately EUR80 million ($98 million). With i ... more
- 1Microwave freeze drying of fruits & vegetables
- 2Comparing ICP-OES Analyzers' Plasma Views: Axial, Radial, Dual, MultiView, and New Dual Side-On Interface
- 3Which ICP-OES Optical Technology Offers Superior Performance: Echelle or ORCA?
- 4Polyether-Modified Silicones for Cosmetic Applications
- 5Field-Flow Fractionation - The Universal Separation Principle for Particle and Macromolecule Characterization
- 6Which ICP-OES Optical Technology Offers Superior Performance: Echelle or ORCA?
- 7How new spectrometer technologies substantially cut operating costs
- 8Why Flame AAS Users Are Moving Up to ICP-OES
- 9Why ICP-OES User Are Moving up to the Latest Technology
- 10Metals and Trace Elements in Aqueous Solutions