ParticleScout enables unprecedented speed and ease of use for microparticle analysis with Raman microscopy through the automated integration of optical components, advanced algorithms, spectroscopic capabilities and spectral database software. Particles smaller than 1 µm can be analyzed in ... more
Find particles automatically, classify them precisely and identify them easily with Raman microscopy
Accelerated and extremely precise analysis of microplastics, pharmaceutics and foods or beverages
ParticleScout enables unprecedented speed and ease of use for microparticle analysis with Raman microscopy through the automated integration of optical components, advanced algorithms, spectroscopic capabilities and spectral database software.
Particles smaller than 1 µm can be analyzed in detail. "Image Stitching" and "Focus Stacking" are features that make it very convenient to work with large samples and possible to generate image data for precisely categorizing particles according to physical attributes.
For identification, a Raman spectrum is automatically recorded from each particle and assigned to the corresponding substance with the help of the integrated WITec Raman database software.
This seamless combination of a particle analysis tool with a spectral database is unique in the industry and provides an optimized workflow to increase productivity.
Finally, ParticleScout generates comprehensive reports that quantify the particles of interest.
Fields of application include microplastics research, environmental analysis, pharmaceutics, geology, food science and many others.
The Top 3 Advantages of the Product :
1. Analysis of microparticles using confocal Raman microscopy with unmatched speed and ease of use
2. Automated categorization and evaluation of particles through high-resolution optical image data
3. Chemical characterization of each particle with a seamlessly-integrated Raman spectral database
Find out More in the Video
Every year WITec, the Raman imaging company, recognizes three peer-reviewed publications that stand out in terms of originality and significance and feature data acquired with a WITec microscope. This year, scientists from universities and institutes in Bochum, Bayreuth and Minneapolis rece ... more
From nearly 60 submissions for the 2017 WITec Paper Award, our jury selected the three best publications. They were written by scientists from Ireland, Portugal and Germany who used WITec correlative confocal Raman microscopes to study transition metal dichalcogenides, textile fibers and ce ... more
WITec GmbH has opened a new office in Beijing. The facility in the cultural, scientific and administrative capital of the fastest growing large economy in the world will enable WITec’s current market presence to be expanded while better serving its growing client base. The direct local repr ... more
- 1Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 2The new SigmaPlot 14: New Graph and Analysis Features
- 3LIMS – Method Validation – Raw Data Archiving – SAP Integration - IoT
- 430-Day Free Trial: Software for Calculating Characteristic Color Values from UV/Vis Spectra
- 5Fusion QbD – Software for Analytical Method Development, Validation, and Transfer
- 6Moving Data: Across Systems, Technologies and Time
- 7Tower of Babel? This Web-Based, Multi-Language Lims Simplifies Your Daily Laboratory Routines
- 8WinLIMS.NET – The True Web Based LIMS You Can Access From Anywhere, At Anytime
- 9Find particles automatically, classify them precisely and identify them easily with Raman microscopy
- 10This Lims Adapts to Your Process and Not Vice Versa