30-Day Free Trial: Software for Calculating Characteristic Color Values from UV/Vis Spectra
UV/Vis colorimetry and result comparison according to state of the art regulations from 2018
Supports numerous illuminants covering broad area of applications
Easy to use user interface and clearly arranged results for most efficient sample analysis
Your ideal companion in forensic, surface, painting, coating and damage analysis
After choosing your illuminant and CIE standard observer your UV/Vis spectrum covering the spectral range 360-830 nm is analyzed fully automatic. Custom illuminants and various spectral data resolutions are supported as well for your convenience!
Tristimulus and chromaticity coordinates are calculated from your spectrum. They are transformed into several color spaces. Additional characteristic values such as the Gardner and Hazen/APHA color index are calulated.
All results are displayed at a glance together with chromaticity diagrams in a comprehensive interactive report.
The report can be printed out or saved for your files.
The whole evaluation takes just a few seconds. Multiple spectra can be analyzed in a single shot.
Try and buy! This is our philosophy. Download an try our Colorimetry software for a free 30 days evaluation period. Contact us now to get your personal download today.
- 1Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 2The new SigmaPlot 14: New Graph and Analysis Features
- 3LIMS – Method Validation – Raw Data Archiving – SAP Integration - IoT
- 430-Day Free Trial: Software for Calculating Characteristic Color Values from UV/Vis Spectra
- 5Fusion QbD – Software for Analytical Method Development, Validation, and Transfer
- 6Moving Data: Across Systems, Technologies and Time
- 7Tower of Babel? This Web-Based, Multi-Language Lims Simplifies Your Daily Laboratory Routines
- 8WinLIMS.NET – The True Web Based LIMS You Can Access From Anywhere, At Anytime
- 9Find particles automatically, classify them precisely and identify them easily with Raman microscopy
- 10This Lims Adapts to Your Process and Not Vice Versa