On demand nitrogen 24/7 at the touch of a button more
The VICI Pulsed Discharge Detector (PDD) is a universal, non-destructive, high sensitivity helium photoionization detector (HID/PID). The response to both inorganic and organic compounds is linear over a wide range. Response to fixed gases is positive (increase in standing current), with a minimum detectable quantity (MDQ) in the low ppb range.
The PDD is an ideal replacement for FIDs in petrochemical or refinery environments, where the hydrogen and flame can be problematic. In addition, when the discharge gas is doped with argon, krypton, or xenon (depending on the desired cutoff point), the PDD functions as a specific photoionization detector for selective determination of aliphatics, aromatics, amines, and other species.
The VICI PDD is available in Plug-and-Play versions for the following GC models (using their FID electrometer):
- Agilent 6890 and 7890
- Shimadzu GC14, GC17, 2010 and 2014
- Thermo Trace GC
- Varian GCs
For other GC types we offer a PDD with a separate “stand alone” electrometer.
This unique instruments combines the reliability of the VICI DBS Hydrogen Generator and Zero Air Generator into one compact and convenient package more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Universal GC Detector: Detection down to Low ppb
- 3Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 4Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 7Comprehensive Characterization of Dispersions using STEP-Technology
- 8Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 9All-Rounder for Solid/Liquid Extraction
- 10Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes