Altmann Analytik GmbH & Co. KG, an internationally active dealer of chromatography supply, has been appointed to take over the chromatography portfolio of SMI Labhut Ltd on 1st of September 2016. The management of the British dealer retires and therefore closes the family-run company after ... more
Using this innovative storage system enables you to safely store up to 30 columns
The numerous synthetic possibilities available to the chemist nowadays, present new challenges for the HPLC and GC chromatographie used for the purification and analysis of the synthesized products. To meet this challenge, columns for HPLC and GC are constantly being further developed. Thus, it is nowadays common to find numerous columns in a singel labroratory, with for example different stationary phases.
For space and especially for cost reasons, only a limited number of gas or (high pressure) liquid chromatographs are available in a labroratory in which the corresponding column with the desired polarity has to be pluged in before application. The change of the column can usually be carried out by trained specialists in a short time and within a few steps. The columns which are not used are often stored in the cartons in which they were delivered, which is not a proper storage, regarding the value of a single column can easily exceed 1000 €.
With this storage system for HPLC and GC columns you protect your columns from loss or damage - with a simple and compact solution. Improper storage of analytical columns can quickly lead to poorer performance, reduced lifetime, and non-reproducible results. With the compact system described presented, you can protect your columns optimally while store them space-saving at the same time. The drawers of the boxes are lined with foam in which troughs all standard analytical and semi-prep columns can be stored. Multiple boxes can be conveniently combined to form a larger system.
The most important advantages:
- Storage for up to 30 HPLC columns - in safe foam wells
- stackable and thus expandable as desired - an optional stacking accessory allows the storage of additional columns
- or HPLC columns up to 30 cm long - also suitable for 5 cm, 12.5 cm, 15 cm and 25 cm, suitable for all types of end fittings
- Robust and solid case made of 100% steel with chrome-plated drawer handles
- Capacity: up to 30 HPLC columns in 5 drawers
- Dimensions: (W x H x D): 279 x 325 x 408 mm
- Weight: loaded 12 kg, empty 10.5 kg
If you have any further questions regarding the storage system, please do not hesitate to contact our product experts via phone or email.
Altmann Analytik has received anew certification according to quality management norm ISO 9001:2008 by TÜV Süd. Also Dinkelberg analytics, a business domain acquired early in 2014 receives the certification for the first time. Founded in 1984, the specialist retailer for lab equipment Altma ... more
Munich-based Altmann Analytik GmbH & Co. KG announced that it has acquired Dinkelberg analytics GmbH from Gablingen with effect from January 2014. Dinkelberg analytics was founded in 1922 and has produced for more than 50 years their own lab instruments, such as water baths or vacuum packag ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 3Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 4Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 5Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 6Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 7SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 8Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 9All-Rounder for Solid/Liquid Extraction
- 10The Analyzer 4 You - novAA® 800-Series