Highly robust German manufactured instrument ensures reliability in the lab or factory ✓ Two models offer choice of precision both with Peltier control and CFR compliance ✓ Large, vibrant, capacitive touchscreen makes operation and navigation a breeze even when wearing PPE more
Effortlessly select your titration instrument and the appropriate electrode
Titration has a high priority at SI Analytics, a Xylem brand, so we can put all our know-how into the further development and improvement of our products. With SI Analytics, you are getting the entire titration product range tailored to you from one single source. The shown products are used in almost all areas of research, production and processing.
With this catalog you will get a complete overview of all SI Analytics titration instruments as well as an introduction of the suitable electrode program including the corresponding tips and tricks for the correct handling.
With our titration products you can’t go wrong. Take a peek into the catalog and find the right product for your application.
The new OxiTop®-IDS measuring heads can be used to perform a multitude of respirometric degradation tests. Besides simple BOD measurements, these include degradation tests according to OECD, soil respiration tests and anaerobic processes, e.g. in biogas production, with a duration of up to ... more
Whenever measuring in confined spaces or keeping the instrument away is a must: Start and save your measuring directly at the sensor! more
The IDS System comprises IDS probes, a wireless module and an inoLab meter or the new IDS Gate. IDS sensors are well established as reliable, precise and data safe measuring devices. Working with probes tethered to meters at the bench can present significant work flow inefficiencies and can ... more
The new pH Handbook gives practical know how about pH measurement and is an indispensable guide for your day-to-day laboratory work more
Feasible measured value ✓ From calibration curve to photometric method data ✓ Chlorine – disinfectant in the water industry ✓ PhotometricColorimetry ✓ more
The handy A5 brochure offers a theoretical introduction into dissolved oxygen measurement and a multitude of practical tips more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker