nCLD: New Device Generation with Outstanding Features
Measuring Comfort, That Was Always on Your Wishing List
The analyzers of the neoCLD series are world top level not only in terms of precision and reliability. Also in view of technology we are defining the standard. The principle of chemiluminescence is the method to be chosen for precise measurement of nitric oxides, as it is based on, as selective reaction, being highly linear over a wide range of concentration. These skills are the base of the approved high performance of the ECO PHYSICS neoCLD measuring devices.
The possibility of usage for nitric oxide analyzers is diversified – NO-substance amount fraction from sub-ppt-area onwards up to percent-area can be determined. So please find therein the best solution for your application.
- Emission measurements
- Production + development of catalysts
- Engine test benches
- Exhaust analysis
- Combustible materials
- Quality control
- Ship diesel engines
- Tropospheric research
- Precise environmental measurements
- Background measuring stations
- Flux measurements
It requires a bunch of inventor's spirit and a portion of engineering skills, to develop such a concentrated precision and measuring accuracy. The result can show-up proudly: The nCLD SUPREME. Despite of its compact design the nCLD SUPREME delivers a brilliant performance by outstanding specifications. Thanks to an integrated pump it could be achieved to put all modules of the chemiluminescence detector into a sophisticated housing in terms of technical design. The HD-resolution based 8"-monitor is optimally readable, an USB interface is accessible on the frontside, and in case of need the front-panel can be folded open, also to exchange the filter package: Service ability is written with capital letters.
An innovation of the ECO-PHYSICS neoCLD-series is the modular structure, which combines and integrates the different intelligent modules in a compact design. Therefore the intelligent modules interact each of them equipped with their own processor and set of software drivers via a bus communication system. At the same time the wiring and tubing at the inner side of the housing is significantly reduced. The modules have been set up flexibly to the appropriate measuring mode and the sampling conditions (e.g. temperature, pressure, flow speed).
Before the analyzers leave the production site they undergo intensive and detailed testing procedures based on ISO 9001 certification standard. In this way they are in conformity with international requirements.
Thanks to a more compact pump it could be achieved to put a modules of the chemiluminescence detector in to a housing. The front panel can be folded up and allows in this position optimized reading conditions. Behind the front panel not only a USB interface is accessible, but also the ingenious filter package, that can be exchanged with a quick hand movement: Service ability is written with capital letters.
The operator guidance nowadays has to be simple and self-explaining. Optionally the measuring values or the entire gradient as well as specifically selected parameters can be shown on the screen respectively be transmitted continuously. In parallel data which have been stored earlier can be shown. Further functions are: status and communication protocol, temperature and pressure conditions, errors and warnings as well as a lot of further information.
nitric oxide measurement
nitric oxide analyzers
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 3Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 4Universal GC Detector: Detection down to Low ppb
- 5All-Rounder for Solid/Liquid Extraction
- 6SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 7Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 8Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 9Comprehensive Characterization of Dispersions using STEP-Technology
- 10Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification