Highly Flexible NIR Spectrometer Systems for Customization and Integration
Your requirement is a simple and efficient integration of spectrometer systems in your process control? Polytec will fulfill your needs with a flexible and modular concept. Versatile accessories to combine with the Polytec compact NIR spectrometers make them suitable for every process. Fast results and fully automated measurement procedures for different process conditions can be easily established.
For distance measurements as on roll goods with a distance between 150 and 500 mm to the probe the Polytec distance sensor head would be an optimal solution. The contact sensor head and immersion probes are suitable for contact measurements on powders, fluids and bulk material. Designs according to food or ATEX standards are also available.
The spectrometer systems are based on the proven Polytec diode array technology with holographic 3D transmission gratings which guarantee optimal performance in the NIR range (850 nm-2500 nm). This concept ensures fast and precise real time data acquisition with a compact system. For integration of the spectrometer systems in the respective process a broad range of software packages is available which allow for a fast and comfortable evaluation and visualization of your data. Numerous analog and digital interface modules to connect to different process control systems complete our portfolio for online and inline process monitoring.
The highly standardized components ensure a process integration without compromises regarding user friendliness and precision. With this offer Polytec provides user specific but safe and easy to integrate process solutions based on proven technology platforms.
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 3The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 4Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 5Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 8Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 9All-Rounder for Solid/Liquid Extraction
- 10Finally, Safe and Simple Acid Hydrolysis for Determining the Total Fat of Nearly Any Sample