As a link between standard AAS instruments and ICP-OES spectrometers contrAA combines the best of two worlds more
No matter what your preferred method of western blotting is, the UVP ChemStudio Series features the highest sensitivity in gel analysis available. Fluorescent western blotting is the preferred method for quantitative comparisons between protein samples and for detection of multiple proteins. However, the ChemStudio and ChemStudio PLUS systems were built with flexibility in mind, providing standard RGB and IR detection as an option.
Whatever your preferred research method, the UVP ChemStudio product family was built to streamline your protocol from detection to analysis, providing the most accurate quantitation of data for an unlimited range of applications.
The UVP ChemStudio product family features the newest technology, a brand new software interface and top-of-the-line camera options, which guarantees a wider dynamic range of imaging than ever before. Overview
- Imager for chemiluminescence, fluorescence and colorimetry in two different sizes
- Upgradeable for NIR/multiplexing imaging applications
- Images of the highest quality, with an 8 MP camera, deep cooling, and efficient photon-to signal conversion
- Wide aperture lens optics capture more light in low-light applications. Signals come faster and are stronger
- Small footprint to maximize the use of laboratory bench space
- Available as either a PC-operated unit or as a stand-alone instrument with an integrated color touchscreen
- Overhead white, green, red and blue LEDs come as standard in the series
- “Slide2Hide“ door or fold down door minimizes benchtop interferences (only available in the PLUS version)
- Includes Ethidium Bromide emission filter in an easy-to-access filter wheel with to up to five positions
- Chemi tray for sample placement on the black, non-reflective surface
- VisionWorks Software, with comprehensive features, optimizes image acquisition and analysis
gel imaging systems
blot imaging systems
Flexible pipettor with 1 to 384 channels with automatic loading of pipetting tools Unique and compact deck design, 12 positions on 2 levels Patent pending CHOICETM technology for pipetting from 500 nl to1 ml Highest precision and accuracy for various applicatios in all formats Closed stand ... more
Experience innovative ICP-OES technology and explore the elemental details of your samples. Gain the analytical advantage for superior product quality, process monitoring and regulation compliance. Add clarity, simplicity and confidence to your most delicate analytical routines. Benefit fro ... more
The ZEEnit 650 P, a Zeeman AAS for graphite furnace and hydride techniques, and the ZEEnit 700 P, a compact tandem spectrometer for flame, hydride and graphite furnace techniques, provide users with a "plus" of functions. PlusGuaranteed effective: Both ZEEnit series instruments are equipped ... more
The first two Analytik Jena Science Awards are given to Dr. Carlos Abad of the Federal Institute of Materials Research and Testing (BAM), Berlin, and Natalie Rangno of the Institute of Wood Technology Dresden. With this award, Analytik Jena is honoring scientific articles in which Analytik ... more
The Bundesanstalt für Materialforschung und -prüfung (Federal Institute for Materials Research and Testing, BAM) and Analytik Jena AG have agreed to cooperate extensively in the research and development of optical spectrometry in the area of elemental analysis. The two parties signed a corr ... more
Effective July 1, 2017, Analytik Jena AG is selling all of its shares in AJ Blomesystem GmbH to the GUS Group. The sale of the previously wholly owned subsidiary and provider of comprehensive laboratory software management and information systems (LIMS) results from the strategic orientatio ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker