The new OxiTop®-IDS measuring heads can be used to perform a multitude of respirometric degradation tests. Besides simple BOD measurements, these include degradation tests according to OECD, soil respiration tests and anaerobic processes, e.g. in biogas production, with a duration of up to ... more
Let Your Sensor off the Leash - Wireless Sensors for pH, Conductivity, D.O. And Turbidity Measurement
Put your wireless module on your IDS plug head sensor, confirm the connection – done!
New wireless modules allow full freedom of movement when measuring pH, Conductivity, D.O. and Turbidity with WTW’s IDS sensors – wherever instruments would be bothersome or obstructive, e. g. under laboratory hoods or in laminar flow benches.
The sensor-side modules are plugged to the sensor and automatically and positively connect to the respective meter-side module. Depending on the meter, up to three parameters or sensors can be displayed and processed.
All WTW IDS laboratory pH electrodes, all IDS conductivity cells, the FDO® 925 optical D.O. sensor and the VisoTurb® 900-P turbidity sensor are available with the universal plug head.
The sensor-side module provides the wireless connection to the IDS meter and the electrical power supply of the sensor. An IDS pH or ORP electrode, for instance, can run for up to 60 hours of continuous measuring with one charging.
The wireless modules can be used with the new IDS portable meters of the MultiLine® (Multi 3510 IDS, Multi 3620 IDS and Multi 3630 IDS) and with the inoLab® series of laboratory instruments (Multi 9310 IDS, Multi 9620 IDS und Multi 9630 IDS).
dissolved oxygen measurement
The full range of SI Analytics portable and lab meters with matching electrodes more
You will receive the complete range of titration equipment and all titration electrodes as well as additional valuable tips and tricks for ideal handling more
Feasible measured value ✓ From calibration curve to photometric method data ✓ Chlorine – disinfectant in the water industry ✓ PhotometricColorimetry ✓ more
The handy A5 brochure offers a theoretical introduction into dissolved oxygen measurement and a multitude of practical tips more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Universal GC Detector: Detection down to Low ppb
- 3Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 4SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 5Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 6Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 7Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 8Comprehensive Characterization of Dispersions using STEP-Technology
- 9All-Rounder for Solid/Liquid Extraction
- 10Finally, Safe and Simple Acid Hydrolysis for Determining the Total Fat of Nearly Any Sample