Highly robust German manufactured instrument ensures reliability in the lab or factory ✓ Two models offer choice of precision both with Peltier control and CFR compliance ✓ Large, vibrant, capacitive touchscreen makes operation and navigation a breeze even when wearing PPE more
GLP compliant wireless measurement and data handling using Intelligent Digital Sensors
Digital data transmission provides high measuring accuracy without signal interference
Combination of encrypted reading & metadata at the sensor ensures Data Intergrity
IDS Gate provides meter-free operation with up to 8-measurements reduces validation workload
IDS electrodes for measurement of pH, conductivity, oxygen and turbidity
The IDS System comprises IDS probes, a wireless module and an inoLab meter or the new IDS Gate.
IDS sensors are well established as reliable, precise and data safe measuring devices.
Working with probes tethered to meters at the bench can present significant work flow inefficiencies and can even become unsafe. WTW brand radio modules combine our Intelligent Digital Sensors (IDS) to provide flexible working wherever pH, conductivity, dissolved oxygen and/or turbidity reading are needed to be taken.
Up to 3 sensors may communicate simultaneously with an inoLab meter or up to 8 with the new IDS Gate, the IDS Gate being able to provide GLP-compliant and secure data.
The use of a barcode reader adds further to security and efficiency savings by combining other data (user ID, sample ID) with the sensor and reading information (readings, calibration, date, time) at the point of measurement before the whole set is securely transferred to LIMS or EXCEL . A pdf/A is also available for digital long-term archiving.
dissolved oxygen measurement
Find out More in the Video
The new OxiTop®-IDS measuring heads can be used to perform a multitude of respirometric degradation tests. Besides simple BOD measurements, these include degradation tests according to OECD, soil respiration tests and anaerobic processes, e.g. in biogas production, with a duration of up to ... more
You will receive the complete range of titration equipment and all titration electrodes as well as additional valuable tips and tricks for ideal handling more
The IDS System comprises IDS probes, a wireless module and an inoLab meter or the new IDS Gate. IDS sensors are well established as reliable, precise and data safe measuring devices. Working with probes tethered to meters at the bench can present significant work flow inefficiencies and can ... more
The new pH Handbook gives practical know how about pH measurement and is an indispensable guide for your day-to-day laboratory work more
Feasible measured value ✓ From calibration curve to photometric method data ✓ Chlorine – disinfectant in the water industry ✓ PhotometricColorimetry ✓ more
The handy A5 brochure offers a theoretical introduction into dissolved oxygen measurement and a multitude of practical tips more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker