Effective Identity Check of Raw Materials
The TruScan GP is the inexpensive introduction to the handheld Raman spectroscopy for a fast identity check of raw materials.
Measurements are non-destructive and even possible through transparent glass or plastic packages, thus minimising risk of contamination for users and materials.
The measurement result provides an unambiguous fingerprint, thus enabling a selective identification of chemical substances and mixtures in a matter of seconds.
Areas of application:
- Positive material inspection
- Inspection of incoming goods
- Waste disposal
- Anti counterfeiting
- At-line process control
- Inspection of finished goods
If you have any questions or need a quote request information now!
- 1Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 2Certified UV/Vis Reference Materials for Spectrophotometers
- 3Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 4SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 5Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 6Sample Preparation on Top – TOPwave
- 7Mini-Spectrometers - From the smallest component to the dedicated measurement system
- 8State-Of-The-Art Sample Preparation for Analytical Laboratories. Safe, Quick and Efficient
- 9PerkinElmer’s Avio™ 200 ICP Optical Emission Spectrometer – Amazingly Capable, Remarkably Affordable
- 10Comprehensive Characterization of Dispersions using STEP-Technology