Starna Scientific offers the world's widest range of Certified Reference Materials for the entire wavelength range from deep UV to NIR (190 - 2850 nm) more
Custom and OEM options. All popular cells available from stock!
Quality is at the heart of what we do to ensure that you obtain the best possible results from your measurements.
Starna’s ISO 9001 manufacturing facility produce a fully comprehensive range of precision optical cuvettes from a variety of guaranteed quartz and glass materials warranted against defect. Sampling size from ultra-micro sample size to in-line flow analysis.
Fully vertically integrated manufacturing including capabilities for: cutting, grinding, polishing, heat fusion, drilling, coating and precision cleaning, alongside extensive quality control procedures, ensure that all products meet the exacting standards required. Fully traceable manufacturing with quality and path length certification options.
Cuvettes for applications including:
- flow and tablet dissolution
- Circular Dichroism
- Ultra-High Vacuum (UHV)
All popular items are available from stock!
certified reference materials
Starna Scientific, has appointed Nathan Hulme as a Director to help guide the company’s expansion plans. Hulme’s main responsibilities will include assisting in setting out an overall business strategy for the company that will address communications with customers and dealers as well as i ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker