FTIR analysis is an integral part of modern analytics and research. As established and well-proven technology, it provides valuable impulses for industry and science alike more
Innovative, powerful and easy to operate, this and more is BRAVO
Advances in operation
BRAVO constitutes a new era of handheld Raman spectroscopy and facilitates an efficient and state of the art workflow on a large 7 inch touch screen display. Quickly generate custom-built libraries and integrate BRAVO seamlessly into the process line according to your demands.
BRAVO opens new possibilities
The patented fluorescence mitigation using Sequentially Shifted Excitation (SSE™) enables the measurement of a much wider range of materials than ever before using handheld Raman spectrometers. Duo LASER™ excitation with two lasers offers the highest sensitivity in a large spectral range from 300 cm-1 to 3200 cm-1 to gain access to the most profound information. Sophisticated optics and a low laser output power ensure a nondestructive analysis of more materials without any compromise regarding the measuring time and spectral quality.
Precision is our strength
BRAVO is designed for the operation in validated environments and fulfills the strict requirements of the pharmaceutical industry.
This and many more form the basis of a unique product being applied for raw material verification up to finished product inspection.
Rely as well for BRAVO on the proven quality of a Bruker product.
MPA II - the next generation of a very successful MPA Multi Purpose Analyzer more
Versatile: Quantification of more than 300 gas compounds without the need for costly gas calibrations ✓ Cost-effective: Highest sensitivity without the need for liquid nitrogen or purge gas thanks to "DryPath" more
Bruker announced the acquisition of the Magnettech EPR business from Freiberg Instruments GmbH, and the establishment of a related, long-term EPR supply partnership with Freiberg Instruments. Financial details of the transaction were not disclosed. Magnettech's benchtop electron paramagneti ... more
DKSH Business Unit Technology and Bruker AXS have signed an exclusive distribution agreement in China. DKSH will drive sales for Bruker’s energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence benchtop spectrometers for elemental analysis. This agreement is an extension of the business partnership between th ... more
Thanks to its innovative, patented sensor technologies, a portfolio company in the High-Tech Gründerfond (HTGF) has reached market maturity: USA’s Bruker Corporation has taken over Hamburg startup Sierra Sensors GmbH. Sierra Sensors develop and distribute biosensor-based analytical tools an ... more
- 1Universal GC Detector: Detection down to Low ppb
- 2Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 3Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 4Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 5Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 6All-Rounder for Solid/Liquid Extraction
- 7Comprehensive Characterization of Dispersions using STEP-Technology
- 8Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 9Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 10SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena