FTIR analysis is an integral part of modern analytics and research. As established and well-proven technology, it provides valuable impulses for industry and science alike more
Innovative, powerful and easy to operate, this and more is BRAVO
Advances in operation
BRAVO constitutes a new era of handheld Raman spectroscopy and facilitates an efficient and state of the art workflow on a large 7 inch touch screen display. Quickly generate custom-built libraries and integrate BRAVO seamlessly into the process line according to your demands.
BRAVO opens new possibilities
The patented fluorescence mitigation using Sequentially Shifted Excitation (SSE™) enables the measurement of a much wider range of materials than ever before using handheld Raman spectrometers. Duo LASER™ excitation with two lasers offers the highest sensitivity in a large spectral range from 300 cm-1 to 3200 cm-1 to gain access to the most profound information. Sophisticated optics and a low laser output power ensure a nondestructive analysis of more materials without any compromise regarding the measuring time and spectral quality.
Precision is our strength
BRAVO is designed for the operation in validated environments and fulfills the strict requirements of the pharmaceutical industry.
This and many more form the basis of a unique product being applied for raw material verification up to finished product inspection.
Rely as well for BRAVO on the proven quality of a Bruker product.
MPA II - the next generation of a very successful MPA Multi Purpose Analyzer more
Versatile: Quantification of more than 300 gas compounds without the need for costly gas calibrations ✓ Cost-effective: Highest sensitivity without the need for liquid nitrogen or purge gas thanks to "DryPath" more
Bruker Corporation announced the acquisition of Canopy Biosciences, LLC, a leader in high multiplex biomarker imaging for immunology, immuno-oncology and cell therapy. This acquisition enhances Bruker’s offering in targeted multi-omics and fluorescence-based imaging techniques. Bruker’s glo ... more
DKSH Business Unit Technology and Bruker have extended their distribution agreement in China. Last year in April, the two companies strengthened their partnership in Asia by adding a business cooperation in China with the distribution of the Bruker XRF products S2 PUMA and S2 POLAR. With th ... more
Bruker announced the acquisition of the Magnettech EPR business from Freiberg Instruments GmbH, and the establishment of a related, long-term EPR supply partnership with Freiberg Instruments. Financial details of the transaction were not disclosed. Magnettech's benchtop electron paramagneti ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker