Compact and seamless integration with Shimadzu HPLC systems ✓ Outstanding MS performance without compromise ✓ Simple and efficient for maximum productivity in your lab ✓ more
Precise results at top operating speed due to improved S/N ratio
accurate and reliable measurements through comprehensive data integrity features
user-friendly operation thanks to intelligent assistance systems
Highly sensitive, accurate, and productive: the new concept for infrared spectroscopy
The new IRXross, an FTIR spectrophotometer from Shimadzu, offers the ideal solution for a new era of instrumental analysis with diverse application requirements.
This new mid-range FTIR model impresses with its excellent signal-to-noise ratio and enables higher-quality data to be generated in significantly less time. Thus, it not only saves time, but simultaneously also provides ultra-high sensitivity measurements. With the special high-speed mode, even fast reaction monitoring is possible with 20 measurement points per second.
Intelligent software functions and wizards enable even inexperienced users to analyze samples with just one click and help to increase productivity in the laboratory with ready-to-use programs.
Comprehensive databases and full compliance with regulatory requirements make the IRXross the perfect support for daily laboratory work.
analytica ( Hall A1, Booth 502)
Analysis of food additives
active ingredient analysis
analysis of agrochemicals
analysis of inorganic compounds
analysis of pharmaceutical products
Fourier Transform Infrared spectrophotometer
Find out More in the Video
The fully inert flowline prohibits analyte adsorption for best separation and reliable results ✓ Online pH-monitoring for accurate mobile phase control and highly reproducible chromatography ✓ Full data integrity by integration of all modules into the software and audit trail ✓ more
Shimadzu has joined forces with the France-based AlsaChim company, an independent contract research and development organization. AlsaChim specializes in stable isotope-labelled compounds, metabolites and pharmaceutical related substances, and analytical purposes. With immediate effect, Shi ... more
Shimadzu UK Ltd is continuing the company’s programme of investment in the molecular and atomic spectroscopy markets by appointing Andy Winn as a Product Specialist for atomic absorption (AA), inductively coupled plasma (ICP) and total organic carbon (TOC) in Shimadzu UK’s Spectroscopy Grou ... more
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments Inc. (SSI) is now offering a new white paper titled “Advantages of LCMS-IT-TOF Mass Spectrometry in Identifying Polymer Additives.” The paper is available for free download at the company’s Web site. Identifying polymer additives is a critical step for produ ... more
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 3Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 42-Way and 3-Way Miniature Solenoid Valves
- 5Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 6Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe
- 7Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 8The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 9Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 10The smart LIMS - User-friendly software solution for optimizing your laboratory processes