The fully inert flowline prohibits analyte adsorption for best separation and reliable results ✓ Online pH-monitoring for accurate mobile phase control and highly reproducible chromatography ✓ Full data integrity by integration of all modules into the software and audit trail ✓ more
Compact Single Quadrupole Mass Spectrometry - Expand your analytical possibilities!
Compact and seamless integration with Shimadzu HPLC systems
Outstanding MS performance without compromise
Simple and efficient for maximum productivity in your lab
Outstanding performance in the smallest space, without compromising speed and sensitivity
The new LCMS-2050 Single Quadrupole Mass Spectrometer offers you the unique opportunity to revolutionise your current HPLC analysis. Compact, seamless and integrated into your HPLC system without additional space requirements, the LCMS-2050 achieves the highest level of selectivity and sensitivity in the detection of a wide variety of analytes, even without optical activity. The wide mass range and the combination of ESI and APCI in a single dual source guarantee a broad application range of polar and low-polarity analytes. The LCMS-2050 is designed as an additional LC detector and is easy to use even for untrained laboratory personnel. Maximum robustness combined with easy routine maintenance ensure a high level of efficiency in daily laboratory operation.
analytica ( Hall A1, Booth 502)
Liquid chromatography coupled single quadrupole mass spectrometer
Find out More in the Video
Precise results at top operating speed due to improved S/N ratio ✓ accurate and reliable measurements through comprehensive data integrity features ✓ user-friendly operation thanks to intelligent assistance systems ✓ more
Shimadzu has joined forces with the France-based AlsaChim company, an independent contract research and development organization. AlsaChim specializes in stable isotope-labelled compounds, metabolites and pharmaceutical related substances, and analytical purposes. With immediate effect, Shi ... more
Shimadzu UK Ltd is continuing the company’s programme of investment in the molecular and atomic spectroscopy markets by appointing Andy Winn as a Product Specialist for atomic absorption (AA), inductively coupled plasma (ICP) and total organic carbon (TOC) in Shimadzu UK’s Spectroscopy Grou ... more
Shimadzu Scientific Instruments Inc. (SSI) is now offering a new white paper titled “Advantages of LCMS-IT-TOF Mass Spectrometry in Identifying Polymer Additives.” The paper is available for free download at the company’s Web site. Identifying polymer additives is a critical step for produ ... more
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 3Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 42-Way and 3-Way Miniature Solenoid Valves
- 5Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 6Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe
- 7Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 8The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 9Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 10The smart LIMS - User-friendly software solution for optimizing your laboratory processes