External probe in different lengths with 180° backscatter ✓ Amplified optical signal for unparalleled accuracy and sensitivity via Reference Beating ✓ Molecular weight determination ✓ more
Measurement of specific surface area (BET), pore size and total pore volume in one device
Smallest gas sorption analyzer with 4 measurement ports for BET surfaces and pore size distributions
E-mail notification / IoT and optional CFR21 Part 11 software
Patented AFSM method for dead volume measurement ensures highly precise sorption analysis
Sorption analysis of up to 4 samples simultaneously with highest precision and reproducibility
Microtrac MRB’s BELSORP MINI X shows outstanding features resulting into the world’s highest repeatability with significantly reduced measurement time. The instrument is equipped with up to 4 sample measurement ports and new high-throughput functions including multi-device control.
Thanks to dedicated pressure sensors on each sample measuring port and a dedicated port for saturated vapor pressure, it enables completely independent simultaneous measurements.
In addition, the new measurement software improves user productivity by displaying the measurement progress, grasping the maintenance timing, and sending the measurement results via e-mail. Further, the new analysis software, BELMASTER (Ver. 7), enables the structural evaluation of a wider range of materials than ever before.
The BELSORP MINI X allows measuring specific surface area, pore size distribution and total pore volume. Further, all Microtrac MRB sorption instruments are equipped with a diagnosic tool for service matters.
gas sorption analysis
pore size distribution measurement
specific surface area analysis
gas sorption analyser
specific surface area analyser
Find out More in the Video
The SYNC particle analyzer from Microtrac MRB offers traditional users of laser diffraction technology some exciting new possibilities for particle characterization. The proven tri-laser technology ensures accurate and repeatable particle size distributions in an extremely wide dynamic meas ... more
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 3Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 4Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 5The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 6The smart LIMS - User-friendly software solution for optimizing your laboratory processes
- 7Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 82-Way and 3-Way Miniature Solenoid Valves
- 9Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe
- 10Certified reference materials