Western blotting is invaluable for protein detection. However, performing the multi-step, multi-reagent technique can lead to wild inconsistencies, h more
LANEXO™ System a smart digital solution with RFID labels for a more productive laboratory
Improves laboratory productivity
Supports safety & facilitate compliance
Facilitates quality & data management
Designed for highly-regulated analytical and research laboratories
Would you like to achieve tangible time, cost and quality advantages in your lab and across your larger organization?
The LANEXO™ Lab Inventory, Safety and Compliance Management System is the newest offering from our growing portfolio of Digital Lab Productivity initiatives. This innovative consumable*-tracking system is specifically designed to create efficiencies, improve safety and facilitate compliance within highly regulated analytical and research laboratories. Through simple digital data capture of RFID tags placed on consumables, the easy-to-use LANEXO™ mobile application lets users rapidly, effortlessly and accurately register and archive reagent data — whether restocking shelves or recording experimental workflows.
The availability of real-time consumables data impacts functions across an organization, improves lab productivity and sustainability, and supports traceability, regulatory compliance, and audit-readiness.
If you are interested in putting your lab on the path to achieving tangible time, cost and quality advantages, contact us to learn more about the LANEXO™ System.
consumable*: include reagents, standards, samples and in-house prepared solutions.
quality management software
laboratory data management
Find out More in the Video
Merck announced a collaboration with Mammoth Biosciences Inc., of South San Francisco, California, USA, for the development, scale-up and commercial production of Mammoth’s CRISPR-based SARS CoV-2 diagnostic test. Mammoth’s high-throughput systems will be compatible with both nasal swab and ... more
Merck enhanced its advanced bioprocess portfolio through the acquisition of RESOLUTION Spectra Systems, a Meylan, France-based leader in bioprocess analytical monitoring. The company offers Raman spectroscopy analysis through its GMP-ready instrumentation and software. Financial details of ... more
Merck presented Professor David Alsteens (33), Catholic University of Louvain (UCLovain), Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium with the 2019 Heinrich Emanuel Merck Award for Analytical Science. The award ceremony took place during the analytical conference Euroanalysis at Istanbul University in Turkey ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker