LANEXO™ System - innovative reagent and chemical tracking system specially designed to work more effectively and safely in analytical and research laboratories more
Premium Buffers for Reliable Cell Culture & Molecular Biology
Consistent cell culture pH is critical to the reliability and reproducibility of your experiments. Any irregularities could lead to repeat analysis, and loss of critical laboratory time. That’s why each of our extensive selection of buffers and supplementary biochemicals for cell culture and molecular biology is developed, produced, and tested to guarantee the highest quality. Whether for cell thaw and media preparation, cell lysis and molecular analysis, or gel electrophoresis, we have the perfect buffer to suit your requirements.
Our new brochure “Don’t Repeat Yourself: Biochemicals for Reproducible Cell Culture & Molecular Biology” provides an overview of our broad range of premium quality buffers and supplements. It also gives you valuable information and advice about selecting and applying the optimal buffers and other biochemicals for your particular application. Discover unmatched quality for guaranteed reliability in cell culture and molecular biology.
- Phosphate buffered saline (10x concentrate, BioPerformance certified)
- Amino acids, antibiotics, and additional buffers
- pHast Pack™ ready-to-use buffers in pre-weighed packets to be mixed with distilled water for rapid, reliable results
Merck announced a collaboration with Mammoth Biosciences Inc., of South San Francisco, California, USA, for the development, scale-up and commercial production of Mammoth’s CRISPR-based SARS CoV-2 diagnostic test. Mammoth’s high-throughput systems will be compatible with both nasal swab and ... more
Merck enhanced its advanced bioprocess portfolio through the acquisition of RESOLUTION Spectra Systems, a Meylan, France-based leader in bioprocess analytical monitoring. The company offers Raman spectroscopy analysis through its GMP-ready instrumentation and software. Financial details of ... more
Merck presented Professor David Alsteens (33), Catholic University of Louvain (UCLovain), Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium with the 2019 Heinrich Emanuel Merck Award for Analytical Science. The award ceremony took place during the analytical conference Euroanalysis at Istanbul University in Turkey ... more
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Analyses systems for quality control on food and beverage
- 3Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 4Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 5Production of standards, samples and concentrations - fast and reliable
- 6Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 7New Multi-Liter Hydrogen generator by VICI DBS
- 8Handheld X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) Analysis in Laboratory Quality
- 9The smart LIMS - User-friendly software solution for optimizing your laboratory processes
- 10Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe