LANEXO™ System - innovative reagent and chemical tracking system specially designed to work more effectively and safely in analytical and research laboratories more
Premium Buffers for Reliable Cell Culture & Molecular Biology
Consistent cell culture pH is critical to the reliability and reproducibility of your experiments. Any irregularities could lead to repeat analysis, and loss of critical laboratory time. That’s why each of our extensive selection of buffers and supplementary biochemicals for cell culture and molecular biology is developed, produced, and tested to guarantee the highest quality. Whether for cell thaw and media preparation, cell lysis and molecular analysis, or gel electrophoresis, we have the perfect buffer to suit your requirements.
Our new brochure “Don’t Repeat Yourself: Biochemicals for Reproducible Cell Culture & Molecular Biology” provides an overview of our broad range of premium quality buffers and supplements. It also gives you valuable information and advice about selecting and applying the optimal buffers and other biochemicals for your particular application. Discover unmatched quality for guaranteed reliability in cell culture and molecular biology.
- Phosphate buffered saline (10x concentrate, BioPerformance certified)
- Amino acids, antibiotics, and additional buffers
- pHast Pack™ ready-to-use buffers in pre-weighed packets to be mixed with distilled water for rapid, reliable results
Merck announced a collaboration with Mammoth Biosciences Inc., of South San Francisco, California, USA, for the development, scale-up and commercial production of Mammoth’s CRISPR-based SARS CoV-2 diagnostic test. Mammoth’s high-throughput systems will be compatible with both nasal swab and ... more
Merck enhanced its advanced bioprocess portfolio through the acquisition of RESOLUTION Spectra Systems, a Meylan, France-based leader in bioprocess analytical monitoring. The company offers Raman spectroscopy analysis through its GMP-ready instrumentation and software. Financial details of ... more
Merck presented Professor David Alsteens (33), Catholic University of Louvain (UCLovain), Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium with the 2019 Heinrich Emanuel Merck Award for Analytical Science. The award ceremony took place during the analytical conference Euroanalysis at Istanbul University in Turkey ... more
- 1Solid-liquid extraction in less than 2 hours
- 2Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 3Automatic Fibre Extraction for Feed Analysis
- 4The new SigmaPlot 14: New Graph and Analysis Features
- 5Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 6Most Advanced HPLC Systems with Excellent Retention Time Stability and Precision
- 7Bye-bye gas cylinders – produce your own carrier and detector gases for your GC-FID at up to 1350 mL/min
- 8Speedwave Microwave Digestion - the Matching Device for Every Microwave Digestion Task
- 9Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 10The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory