Western blotting is invaluable for protein detection. However, performing the multi-step, multi-reagent technique can lead to wild inconsistencies, h more
Premium Buffers for Reliable Cell Culture & Molecular Biology
Consistent cell culture pH is critical to the reliability and reproducibility of your experiments. Any irregularities could lead to repeat analysis, and loss of critical laboratory time. That’s why each of our extensive selection of buffers and supplementary biochemicals for cell culture and molecular biology is developed, produced, and tested to guarantee the highest quality. Whether for cell thaw and media preparation, cell lysis and molecular analysis, or gel electrophoresis, we have the perfect buffer to suit your requirements.
Our new brochure “Don’t Repeat Yourself: Biochemicals for Reproducible Cell Culture & Molecular Biology” provides an overview of our broad range of premium quality buffers and supplements. It also gives you valuable information and advice about selecting and applying the optimal buffers and other biochemicals for your particular application. Discover unmatched quality for guaranteed reliability in cell culture and molecular biology.
- Phosphate buffered saline (10x concentrate, BioPerformance certified)
- Amino acids, antibiotics, and additional buffers
- pHast Pack™ ready-to-use buffers in pre-weighed packets to be mixed with distilled water for rapid, reliable results
Merck announced a collaboration with Mammoth Biosciences Inc., of South San Francisco, California, USA, for the development, scale-up and commercial production of Mammoth’s CRISPR-based SARS CoV-2 diagnostic test. Mammoth’s high-throughput systems will be compatible with both nasal swab and ... more
Merck enhanced its advanced bioprocess portfolio through the acquisition of RESOLUTION Spectra Systems, a Meylan, France-based leader in bioprocess analytical monitoring. The company offers Raman spectroscopy analysis through its GMP-ready instrumentation and software. Financial details of ... more
Merck presented Professor David Alsteens (33), Catholic University of Louvain (UCLovain), Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium with the 2019 Heinrich Emanuel Merck Award for Analytical Science. The award ceremony took place during the analytical conference Euroanalysis at Istanbul University in Turkey ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker