Consistent cell culture pH is critical to the reliability and reproducibility of your experiments. Any irregularities could lead to repeat analysis, and loss of critical laboratory time. more
One-Stop Solution of Quality Biochemicals & Protocols for Reliable Protein Detection
Western blotting is invaluable for protein detection. However, performing the multi-step, multi-reagent technique can lead to wild inconsistencies, high background noise, and low sensitivity. To help you achieve robust results in western blotting, we offer an effortless, one-stop solution that includes a complete range of high-quality biochemicals, equipment, and detailed protocols. This way, you’ll have everything you need for each step of the process: from protein denaturation and gel electrophoresis, to antibody binding and detection.
Our premium, all-inclusive solution is described in detail in the new brochure “Blot Out Errors: Biochemicals for Western Blotting”. The brochure also includes helpful information and instructions about following the correct techniques, selecting the right gel for your protein, and using the optimal reagents for your application to ensure successful, repeatable results. Discover how we can help you avoid wild westerns, and keep your work flowing.
- Western blot workflow
- Tips & tricks for reliable results
- Protein gel chemistry guide
- Importance of protein molecular weight
- Pairing gel types and running buffers
- Gel selection
- Reagent grades and applications
- Biochemical reagent
Merck announced a collaboration with Mammoth Biosciences Inc., of South San Francisco, California, USA, for the development, scale-up and commercial production of Mammoth’s CRISPR-based SARS CoV-2 diagnostic test. Mammoth’s high-throughput systems will be compatible with both nasal swab and ... more
Merck enhanced its advanced bioprocess portfolio through the acquisition of RESOLUTION Spectra Systems, a Meylan, France-based leader in bioprocess analytical monitoring. The company offers Raman spectroscopy analysis through its GMP-ready instrumentation and software. Financial details of ... more
Merck presented Professor David Alsteens (33), Catholic University of Louvain (UCLovain), Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium with the 2019 Heinrich Emanuel Merck Award for Analytical Science. The award ceremony took place during the analytical conference Euroanalysis at Istanbul University in Turkey ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker