The management team of WITec GmbH announced that WITec was acquired by Oxford Instruments plc, a UK based company that has a great reputation in the scientific community, and in the future will be part of their Materials Analysis Group. WITec’s founders Dr. Joachim Koenen and Dr. Olaf Hollr ... more
Fast, easy and accurate analysis without wet chemistry using Time Domain NMR
Fast - for high throughput of samples and greater control of your production.
Safe - more environmentally friendly and fewer risks for your staff.
Easy-to-use, step-by-step operator guidance means minimal training required.
Measures whole sample, not just surface. Simple calibration for best accuracy & reproducibility
MQC+ analyser provides a fast, accurate and solvent-free measurement of: hydrogen or fluorine; fat, oil and water, solid/liquid and amorphous/crystalline content for a range of industries. Analysis using the MQC+ takes from a few seconds to a few minutes, which means that a high volume of samples can be processed quickly and efficiently either manually or by sample automation. Simply transfer the sample into a tube, weigh and/or condition as required by the application, then analyse; grinding or other forms of sample preparation are rarely needed. MQC+ software leads the users through the calibration and measurement process; instructions may be in English, French, German, Spanish and other languages. The NMR technique is non-destructive so samples can be kept for repeat measurements or analysed using other techniques.
Instrument uses permanent magnet therefore does not require cryogens, just a standard mains supply. Users can carry out routine maintenance tasks to ensure consistent results. Internal diagnostic sensors and test software aids service and remote support.
solid fat analysis
spin finish analysis
time domain NMR analysers
Find out More in the Video
Oxford Instruments plc announced the acquisition of Platinum Medical Imaging LLC. Platinum is an established US company providing high quality parts and services and turnkey solutions, including equipment selection, site planning, installation and hands-on training for MRI (Magnetic Resona ... more
Oxford Instruments has achieved 22.07 Tesla in a fully superconducting magnet operating at 4.2 Kelvin, the result of continuing efforts into studying the application of HTS high temperature superconducting and LTS low temperature superconducting technology in the manufacture of high magneti ... more
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 3Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 42-Way and 3-Way Miniature Solenoid Valves
- 5The smart LIMS - User-friendly software solution for optimizing your laboratory processes
- 6Simplify your complex analytical chromatography tasks
- 7Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 8Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 9Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe
- 10Ultrafast Fat Analyzer for All Foods