Laboratory Nutsche Filter Dryer for solid-liquid separation and scale-up development
Efficient - Up to 100% product recovery thanks to a unique filtration basket design
Predictable - Programmable recipe sequences for consistent batch reproducibility
Simple - All-in-one unit minimises manual handling and potential product contamination
Modular, all-in-one unit that supersedes traditional Büchner filtration and oven drying methods
Struggling to scale-up your solid-liquid separation process in your lab?
The GFD®Lab was developed to overcome well-known production challenges faced by manufacturers when using traditional production methods such as Büchner filtration and oven tray-drying. It is the ideal technology to successfully complete scale-up and scale-down activities and obtain predictive performance results.
It is a miniature version of a production filter-dryer, consisting of an agitated vessel with and integrated heating jacket designed to work under vacuum and under pressure. Vessels are available in either BS 3.3 glass, 316L S/S or Alloy 22. Solid-liquid separation is performed within its unique filtration basket, which can be removed to ease and maximise product collection. Thanks to a 4" HMI touchscreen, production can start at a touch of a button. Reach out today to see how this world-leading process solution can support your process development activities.
Find out More in the Video
Powder Systems Limited (PSL) announced the opening of a new Central European office in Lyon, France. With established centres in PSL USA, PSL Japan and PSL UK, the addition of the French location creates a central European hub from which to support growth within the European pharmaceutical ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker