Rugged and reliable HPLC designed for quality control Seamless transfer without changing your method Improve your productivity and efficiency more
LC Analyses without the Unpredictability of Analyte Losses due to Metal Interactions
Less analyte losses due to metal interactions
No time-consuming system- and column passivation
Highest sensitivity, reproducibility and more stability
Highest Sensitivity and Reproducibility without time-consuming Passivation and Conditioning
ACQUITY PREMIER is specifically designed to improve analyte recovery, reproducibility and sensitivity by minimizing unwanted interactions with the surface that can lead to sample loss - all without time-consuming tasks such as system and column passivation.
Don't deal with long passivation and conditioning times, poor sensitivity, poor peak shapes, complex mobile phases, or high variability from injection to injection and day to day. Make informed decisions and reduce risk as your analyses capture more sample components from the start. Achieve the highest limits of detection, consistent results, and better recovery.
Whether you are working with peptides, glycans, or modified oligos, screening or quantifying small molecules, or detecting or validating biomarkers, ACQUITY Premier helps you get results faster, shorten method development time, and increase overall lab efficiency.
sample vials and plates
Find out More in the Video
Improved sensitivity, recovery and peak shape ✓ See new analytes previously undetected ✓ Increased reproducibility with less time spent on passivation more
Ever-evolving regulations are impacting LC method approaches for product quality control and beyond. Count on the Arc HPLC System for high-efficiency separations and quality data to help meet your regulatory requirements with confidence. Arc HPLC allows you to easily replicate and improve t ... more
Non-specific adsorption (NSA) of metal sensitive analytes can lead to loss of sensitivity, poor peak shape, poor reproducibility and lengthy passivation procedures. The occurrence of these NSA losses can be hard to predict and therefore, a good plan to mitigate them leads to less risk and ... more
Waters Corporation has formally expanded its long-standing, collaborative relationship with Dr. Sunghwan Kim of Kyungpook National University to further explore the use of Waters’ cutting-edge ion mobility spectrometry (IMS) in the investigation of compounds in complex mixtures. Identifying ... more
Waters Corporation announced that Udit Batra, Ph.D. has been named the Company’s President and Chief Executive Officer, effective September 1, 2020. He will also join Waters’ Board of Directors at that time. Dr. Batra succeeds Christopher O’Connell who will remain in his current roles as Pr ... more
Waters Corporation announced that it has entered into a definitive agreement to acquire Andrew Alliance, an innovator in specialty laboratory automation technology, including software and robotics. Andrew Alliance’s cloud-native software platform and modern interface dramatically improves t ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker