Easy rotor & vessel operation ✓ Top-notch work safety ✓ State-of-the-art, intuitive user interface ✓ Highest throughput: 41 simultaneous samples✓ more
Fast and easy determination of the oxidation stability with the RapidOxy 100 and RapidOxy 100 Fuel
No sample preparation
Only 5 ml or 4 g of sample needed
No other chemicals needed
Intuitive stand-alone-instrument with high sample throughput and small sample amount
The unique oxidation stability tester accelerates the oxidation process by increasing the temperature and using an excess of pure oxygen.
RapidOxy 100 is particularly suitable for determining the oxidation stability of vegetable oils and animal fats (e.g. margarine, butter, edible oils), foods (e.g. mayonnaise, sauce, cream, cheese, biscuits), cosmetics (lip balm, hand cream, body lotion, etc.), flavors and fragrances. The oxidation stability of lubricating oils can be determined at two different temperatures according to ASTM D8206.
RapidOxy 100 Fuel allows you to determine the oxidation stability of spark ignition fuels and all kinds of diesel fuels ranging from pure diesel (B0) and diesel with FAME/blends (B1-B99) to pure biodiesel (B100) according to the standard methods ASTM D7525, ASTM D7545 and EN 16091.
As only 5 mL or 4 g of the sample are required, the RapidOxy 100 and RapidOxy 100 Fuel are ideal for testing expensive antioxidants.
storage stability measurement
shelf life determination
oxidation stability testers
Space-saving: cooling, fume suction and touch screen integrated ✓ User-friendly thanks to automation and intuitive software ✓ Versatile more
Process up to 12 samples more cost-effectively than ever before ✓ Saves a lot of space in the lab ✓ Saves hands-on time thanks to more
Quantachrome and Anton Paar finished the purchasing process on February 9 at the Quantachrome headquarters in Boynton Beach, Florida. The companies agreed not to disclose the purchase price. Under the umbrella of the Anton Paar Group, the company will continue operations in Boynton Beach. G ... more
Anton Paar expands the product portfolio for particle characterization by the acquisition of the corresponding division from CILAS (Orléans, France). The PSA instruments are based on the light scattering principle or image analysis. They give information about the size distribution and shap ... more
Ever wonder why you have to shake your bottle of ketchup or mustard before pouring? Or why, to get out of quicksand, you must move slowly? Or why you can run on the surface of a suspension of cornstarch in water, but you’d sink if you tried to walk on it? The common feature of all these con ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker