pH meter for outdoors and for processes ✓ IP67 ✓ Sensor quality display ✓ GLP-compliant reporting more
Results in less than 30 seconds: The fastest oxygen electrode on the market
Fast – DO measurements in an instant, even in saline samples
Robust – sensor cap protects against mechanical impact, even in tough outdoor environments
Low maintenance – reliable results every time, thanks to automatic sensor replacement indication
Determine dissolved oxygen in aqueous solutions with precision – on site, without the need for chemicals
Whether your sample is juice, wine, tap water or surface water, the O2-Lumitrode lets you determine the dissolved oxygen content quickly and easily.
Extremely easy handling and simple cleaning of the robust sensor cap save you valuable time. The optical sensor is entirely maintenance-free and easy to calibrate.
When changing the sensor cap becomes necessary, this is indicated in time to ensure you keep getting reliable results.
Combine the oxygen electrode with the robust, portable measuring instruments for pH value and conductivity. S
mall and flexible, they are your reliable companions in the field and in the laboratory.
Thanks to their ergonomic design and the distinct pressure point of the keys, the instruments can be operated conveniently with only one hand, leaving the other hand free to hold the electrode(s) into the medium in which the measurement is performed.
The instruments are designed to be dust-tight and water-tight and are IP67-certified, a huge advantage especially when used outdoors.
Even in saline samples, you can measure precise dissolved oxygen contents between 0 and 20 mg/L, in combination with conductivity.
What’s more, our application specialists pass on their expert knowledge to you in workshops.
You have a demanding medium or a specific matrix? We will definitely find a solution.
dissolved oxygen measurement
Conductometer for outdoors and for processes ✓ IP67 ✓ Sensor quality display ✓ GLP-compliant reporting more
Affordable: potentiostats starting from 1999.- € ✓ Portable compact and wireless.complete solution for laboratory and fieldwork ✓ Easy to use and intuitive Software ✓ more
In 2018, Metrohm AG celebrated the company’s 75th anniversary. Only two years later, in the middle of the current global pandemic, Metrohm makes a long-term commitment to its global customers and employees announcing a major extension of the premises of Metrohm International Headquarters in ... more
The acquisition of B&W Tek LLC by Swiss Metrohm AG in July 2018 creates one of the largest solution providers for applied Raman spectroscopy. Two technology leaders in the field of Raman spectroscopy join forces, and customers all over the world will benefit: That is the key message that Me ... more
Metrohm AG from Herisau, Switzerland and B&W Tek from Newark in Delaware, USA are pleased to announce the acquisition of B&W Tek’s Spectroscopy Solution Business, B&W Tek LLC, as well as several overseas subsidiaries. This acquisition contributes to the strategic growth of Metrohm enhancing ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker