Analyses up to 10 times faster
Sub-ambient operation starting
as low as 20°C
Temperature Ramps at 100°C/min
up to 450°C
A new type of GC Column Oven!
We have Great News for Gas Chromatographers. GC Ovens is happy to announce that the next generation patented “Fluidless” Column Ovens (FCO´s) are now available and ready to ship.
The FCO-Standard is a revolutionary low mass column oven and a game changer in the GC & GCMS marketplace, making almost any GC a Fast GC! And a complete FCO-Standard-System is an attractively priced upgrade accessory. We have added 2 new Models to the FCO Family, the FCO-Extended Run and the FCO-Classic. To both of these we include Fast Temperature Programming to drive off more compounds and an integrated chiller for sub-ambient analyses.
All 3 FCO Models have 2 different Frame sizes to accommodate any type of packed, micro-packed, or capillary column. The control module is designed to power two independent FCO´s, with the flexibility to switch between analytical methods, or run two at the same time for a dual oven configuration. Please check out the GC Ovens website for more details.
gas chromatography-mass spectrometry
Find out More in the Video
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker