Conductometer for outdoors and for processes ✓ IP67 ✓ Sensor quality display ✓ GLP-compliant reporting more
More than just a pH meter: A convenient outdoor instrument and stable benchtop unit in one
Flexible – the pH meter generation for hard outdoor use or for benchtop use in the lab
GLP compliant – data storage within the device and data export to LIMS/Excel
Support – workshops and application specialists offer custom solutions for your measurement needs
Measure pH value, conductivity and temperature as flexibly and easily as never before
These rugged portable pH meters can serve both as reliable companions in the field and precise GLP-compliant benchtop instruments.
Thanks to their ergonomic design and the distinct pressure point of the keys, the instruments can be operated conveniently with only one hand, leaving the other hand free to hold the electrode(s) into the medium in which the measurement is performed.
The pH meters are designed to be both dust-tight and water-tight and are IP67-certified, a huge advantage especially when used outdoors. Even when battery-operated, they allow several hours of use at a time.
The instrument can be easily recharged from the 12 V cigarette lighter socket of a car.
Thanks to the integrated sensor quality check function you can replace the sensor when necessary and continue to get reliable results.
The large color display shows you two measurement results simultaneously, e.g. pH value and sample temperature or pH value and conductivity.
What’s more, our application specialists pass on their expert knowledge to you in workshops. You have a demanding medium or a specific matrix? We will definitely find a solution.
Oxygen electrode ✓ In-situ DO measurement in the field and the laboratory ✓ Maintenance-free optical sensor ✓ ISO 17289 compliant more
In 2018, Metrohm AG celebrated the company’s 75th anniversary. Only two years later, in the middle of the current global pandemic, Metrohm makes a long-term commitment to its global customers and employees announcing a major extension of the premises of Metrohm International Headquarters in ... more
The acquisition of B&W Tek LLC by Swiss Metrohm AG in July 2018 creates one of the largest solution providers for applied Raman spectroscopy. Two technology leaders in the field of Raman spectroscopy join forces, and customers all over the world will benefit: That is the key message that Me ... more
Metrohm AG from Herisau, Switzerland and B&W Tek from Newark in Delaware, USA are pleased to announce the acquisition of B&W Tek’s Spectroscopy Solution Business, B&W Tek LLC, as well as several overseas subsidiaries. This acquisition contributes to the strategic growth of Metrohm enhancing ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker