High-quality UV/VIS spectrophotometer for Biochemistry, Life science, Drug analysis, Food inspection
1200 l/m holographic grating ensures high accuracy
Equipped with specialized analysis software for operation on PC
A wide variety of accessories to meet all kinds of needs
User-friendliness, High Accuracy, Reliability and Convenience
Mapada is a high-tech company specialized in development, production and sale of UV/VIS spectrophotometers. With 13 years of manufacturing experience, Mapada has obtained ISO9001, ISO14001 and OHSAS 18001 Certificate. We have sold 50,000 units globally in the past 10 years.
We can do OEM/ODM with your request as a professional manufacturer of UV/VIS spectrophotometer.
Our UV/VIS spectrophotometer provides various measurement mode, including Photometry Test, Quantitation Test, Spectrum, Kinetics, DNA/Protein Analysis, etc. Equipped with specialized analysis software, most of our models can be controlled by PC via USB or Bluetooth. Our exclusive software fully complies with 21CFR requirements stipulated in Pharmacopeia. By GLP/GMP function, you can track and manage user operation and data.
We offer a wide range of spectrophotometers to meet various needs.
Here we introduce 1x50 Series and Precision Series.
Find out More in the Video
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker