The simple and affordable EasyPlus density meters can measure almost any liquid sample and also work in rough environments. more
Weigh Smallest Amount of Samples Directly in Heavy Containers. Increase Throughput and Improve Your ROI.
Maximum Load - Minimum Resolution: weigh smallest samples in heavier containers
Faster ROI thanks to lower minimum weight - reduced usage of rare or expensive substances
External Influences Under Control thanks to antistatic solutions and special weighing pan
Bridging the gap between analytical and micro-analytical weighing
Successful analyses begin with accurate weighing. Outstanding weighing performance of METTLER TOLEDO Excellence XPR balances is supported by intelligent quality assurance features, innovative antistatic solutions and patented weighing pan that minimizes influence of air movements on weighing results. XPR balances support the highest requirements for security, efficiency and compliance.
The XPR106DUH is a perfect answer if you need to weigh-in smallest amounts of your rare or expensive samples into heavier containers, without compromising on the weighing accuracy. Positioned to inhabit the space between analytical and micro-analytical weighing, this versatile balance offers a maximum capacity of 120 grams (41 grams in fine range) and a readability of 5 micrograms (2 micrograms in fine range).
With the XPR106DUH you speed up your ROI, as you get faster weighing results, increase throughput and reduce waste.
Find out More in the Video
The digital EasyPlus density meters have been developed for fast and accurate measurements with automatic temperature control, small sample volumes and minimal operator dependency. Accurate and reliable results EasyPlus density meters guarantee high reliability and high precision, with an a ... more
The digital EasyPlus refractometers have been developed for fast and accurate measurements with automatic temperature control, small sample volumes and minimal operator dependency.Accurate and reliable resultsEasyPlus refractometers guarantee high reliability and high precision, with an acc ... more
Mettler Toledo (Changzhou) Measurement Technology started production at its new US$34.42 million facility, the first phase of a new plant, on November 16, 2017. The firm is the third manufacturing subsidiary that Switzerland-based Mettler Toledo (Holdings) Group has established at Changzhou ... more
METTLER TOLEDO has launched its new Dubai Free Zone Competence Center. This new facility will offer advanced analytical support for all industries operating in the Middle East and North Africa. It will also provide hands-on equipment training for METTLER TOLEDO’s range of products, which ar ... more
Bruker announced the appointment of Dr. Rene Lenggenhager as President of the Bruker BioSpin Group, effective November 1st, 2015. Rene has over 25 years of management experience in international high-tech companies and in the scientific instruments industry, where his responsibilities have ... more
- White papers
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker