Smart, intuitive measuring programs provide optimum support for your measuring task. ✓ Multiple different probes, e.g. with flexible probe shaft, for measurements in hard-to-reach places. ✓ Intelligent calibration concept: Only the probe heads need to be calibrated. more
Validation of your sterilization and freeze-drying processes with the CFR data logger system.
Robust: Reliable operation from -50 ° C to +140 ° C during more than 1,500 operating hours
Safe: Battery replacement that is tool-free, safe and intuitive
Protected: Electronics in glass-metal bushing, impervious to water
CFR data loggers for temperature and pressure control in process validation and qualification.
The validation of sterilization and freeze-drying processes as well as of cleaning and disinfecting equipment is a central element of your quality assurance and proves the high level of safety of your processed products. With the testo 190 CFR data logger system, which was specifically developed for use in the pharmaceutical industry, Testo supports you in meeting all regulatory requirements in a highly efficient manner. The CFR data loggers are available in four temperature and one pressure versions. They stand for robustness, durability and reliability. Leave your complete validation to Testo and benefit from a resource-saving full-service solution that ensures your GMP compliance. Alternatively, Testo is happy to support you with individual services specially tailored to your needs, such as training, calibrations, qualifications and validations. In any case, Testo is your reliable partner for meeting your individual requirements.
Find out More in the Video
Reliable: 1280 x 960 pixel resolution and extremely good thermal sensitivity. ✓ Secure: Alarm signal indicates individuals with elevated body surface temperatures. ✓ Easy: A high operating convenience and assistance functions facilitate the measuring process. more
The validation of sterilization and freeze-drying processes as well as of cleaning and disinfecting equipment is a central element of your quality assurance and proves the high level of safety of your processed products. With the testo 190 CFR data logger system, which was specifically deve ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker