High capacity parallel batch evaporator for large batches of samples
High capacity models hold up to 100 samples
Uniform evaporation across all samples
No adjustment needed between batches of samples
Consistent, uniform evaporation across sample batches to save you time and money
From a dry block evaporator designed for nine 50 mL beakers to a water bath designed for up to 100 small volume samples, Organomation’s MULTIVAP product line is the perfect evaporator to gently and efficiently concentrate batches of similar samples. The 9, 30, 48, and 80 position units are available in high temperature dry block models, while the 64 and 100 position models utilize Organomation’s classic water bath to maximize sample evaporation.
Nitrogen gas is delivered to each sample via individual stainless steel needles connected to the hand built gas distribution manifold. The nitrogen distribution manifold raises and lowers as a unit to start or stop evaporation to all sam¬ples with one motion, ensuring uniform evaporation across sample batches. Gas flow can be turned on and off by sample row to easily conserve nitrogen when the instrument is run below capacity. All MULTIVAPs include a digital temperature controller, internal pressure reducing regulator, and timer for unattended operation.
Find out More in the Video
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Analyses systems for quality control on food and beverage
- 3Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 4Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 5Production of standards, samples and concentrations - fast and reliable
- 6Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 7New Multi-Liter Hydrogen generator by VICI DBS
- 8Handheld X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) Analysis in Laboratory Quality
- 9The smart LIMS - User-friendly software solution for optimizing your laboratory processes
- 10Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe