2,100+ annual proficiency tests ✓ 13,000+ laboratories served worldwide ✓ 160+ countries worldwide more
25+ years supporting the global pharmaceutical industry with high-quality reference standards
5,000+ Mikromol API, impurity & excipient reference standards for pharmaceutical quality control
Comprehensive Certificate of Analysis with each product detailing its characterisation process
Experts in full-service pharmaceutical outsourcing, from synthesis & production to distribution
We go beyond the standard, helping you create ever better, safer medicines
For more than 25 years Mikromol has produced high-quality reference standards used in the pharmaceutical industry for analytical development, method validation, and stability and release testing. Our quality enables your accuracy: the majority of analytical measurements for Mikromol reference standards are performed under our ISO/IEC 17025 scope of accreditation, and we also produce a leading range of API products manufactured according to our ISO 17034 accreditation. We use the most advanced analytical techniques to characterise our reference standards, so that you can rely on the scientific integrity of the data contained in your Certificate of Analysis. Our extensive experience in reference materials production, synthetic & analytical chemistry plus global supply-chain capabilities mean we can also offer a complete menu of bespoke services to meet all your pharmaceutical outsourcing needs.
At Mikromol, we go beyond the standard, consistently delivering pharmaceutical reference standards you can trust.
Find out More in the Video
Supporting industries including cement, oil refineries, metals, petrochemicals, amongst others ✓ Reference materials to fit your analytical techniques: ICP, ICP-MS, AA, XRF and more ✓ Sample preparation equipment such as the ColdBlock™ Digestion System and Nieka® Fusion System more
Leading manufacturer & supplier of specialty research chemicals, with 365,000+ parts listed ✓ Trusted by researchers worldwide: 22,000+ product citations in research literature ✓ More than 240 PhD and MSc chemists offer expertise in custom chemical synthesis more
LGC Standards announced that ULTRA Scientific, one of its key suppliers, has gained ISO Guide 34 accreditation for the production of organic and inorganic certified reference materials (CRMs). ISO Guide 34 requires an extensive protocol for homogeneity, short term stability, long term stabi ... more
LGC Standards has opened its first office in St Petersburg, Russia. This new office, coming only six months after a presence in China was established, demonstrates that LGC Standards continues to grow to support laboratory quality worldwide, according to the company. Russia is widely recog ... more
LGC Standards has opened its first office in Beijing, China. The new office will enable the company to bring its range of laboratory products and services to the Chinese market. LGC Standards provides a range of products and services for measurement and laboratory control encompassing refe ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker