The Biotechnology Research Center of Soufflet Group provides R&D services to support your project
Specific expertise in Enzymes and applications (plant proteins, by-products valorization)
Solid state fermentation, from non GMO strain improvement to the scale-up of the process
State-of-the-art R&D capabilities with the support of a large Corporation.
We cover 3 main areas : Strain engineering, Fermentation and bioprocess and enzyme characterization
The Soufflet Research and Innovation Center (CRIS) provides Research & Development services to support your projects in the fields of biotechnology, fermentation, bioprocesses, characterization of enzymes and Applications.
Key Figures : a team of 50 researchers, engineers and technicians; 1400 m² of laboratories ; 6 technological platforms : genetic improvement and screening; liquid and solid fermentation; development of industrial processes; downstream processing; applied biochemistry and industrial processes; analysis laboratory, application, biochemistry.
pilot scale fermentation
process development services
- 1From seaman to captain in HPLC and GC analytics – see how easy it is to master Empower
- 2Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 3Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 4Specialists in the rental and leasing of scientific equipment for laboratories throughout Europe
- 5Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 6Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 7Saves space and money: The most economic microwave digestion system in the world
- 8Your Entire C/N/S/X Lab in One Device
- 9Quality made easy: Analyze food and raw materials in just a few seconds
- 10Certified reference materials