analytica China 2020 came to a successful conclusion on November 18, 2020 at the Shanghai New International Expo Centre. The show brought together 1,009 exhibitors (2018: 950) and 112 represented companies and partners. 23,652 professional visitors attended. With six exhibition halls, eight ... more
Leading trade fair within each sales market.
Same high standard across all trade fairs.
Ideal ground for networking and engaging industry professionals for business collaborations.
The leading marketplaces for the global laboratory community
The analytica Network China, India, Vietnam and South Africa are strong growth markets that have an enormous amount of potential to offer companies in the analysis, laboratory technology and biotechnology sectors. These rapidly growing markets of the future are not only important sales markets, they also provide excellent scope for investment. That is why analytica has an entire network of spin-off events in the Asian and African regions. Besides giving German and international companies access to new markets, they also give local companies an opportunity to present their products to an audience of international experts.
analytica 2020 successfully concludes five days of virtual trade fair and presentation formats: A total of 21,641 participants (unique users) from 152 nations took part in the world’s leading trade fair for laboratory technology, analysis and biotechnology, which was held for the first time ... more
analytica Vietnam, the most important meeting place for the laboratory industry in the country, will be postponed from April 2021 to the autumn and now takes place at the Saigon Exhibition & Convention Center in Ho Chi Minh City from October 7 to 9, 2021. Against the background of the ongoi ... more
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker