Your All-round Provider for Innovative In-vitro Diagnostics
Access to All Technologies & Extensive Know-how
Reliability, Security, & Highest Quality Standards
Cost Advantages, Speed, Flexibility & Global Availability
One Source – More Value
Access to All Technologies & Extensive Know-how Highly specialized partners take a stake in the network covering the whole technology spectrum. Renowned partners with expertises in the area of certification, approval, reimbursement and patent law complete the portfolio. Moreover, the close cooperation with clinical diagnostics users brings in new innovative ideas which are beneficial for our customers. Reliability & Security The network offers security through stable structures and through their partner companies that have been operating successfully on the market for many years. Diagnostik-BB GmbH – a 100% subsidiary company of the network – is a reliable partner for all project phases. Complying to Highest Quality Standards All partner companies are certified according to the required ISO standards and thus ensure quality. Regular practical training courses for our members ensure that all current regulations are known and implemented immediately.
molecular biological analysis
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker