Indoor Air Quality – The Next Challenge Continuous management of indoor air quality and salubrity
Deep understanding of indoor conditions: air quality, odours, light, vibration and noise.
Control indoor Salubrity Sanitary and Security conditions, Remediate to improve conditions.
On premises deployment flexibility to address various indoor conditions.
IoT Air Quality Solution to keep the 3S under control: Sanitary, Salubrity & Security conditions
The Rubix POD is a communicating object dedicated to the continuous measurement and recognition of nuisances in interior spaces. It is both capable of characterizing the quality of indoor air and the more global environment: luminous, vibratory or sound. The POD can operate in a network of PODs in order to continuously characterize a complete space and to upload all these data to the Rubix S&I digital platform in order to propose advanced data processing and trigger remediation operations (prevention, equipment control, etc...). Finally, the POD also relies on human resources to collect user feedback through a mobile application. Able to recognize odors, to define whether indoor ventilation is effective, if the air is polluted by particles, if volatile organic compounds or gases can be toxic in the air, the POD is adapted to meet different needs.
gas detection systems
Indoor Air Quality
- 1Built for the Lab - Built for IT - Why compromise?
- 2Elemental Analyzer (CHNS/O) for every application
- 3Everything under Control - with This Intelligent Microwave Digestion System
- 4New FTIR spectrophotometer with the best performance in its class
- 5Ultrafast Fat Analyzer for All Foods
- 6Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 7Be a Pioneer – the Freedom to Explore Ion Chromatography
- 8Saves space and money: The most economic microwave digestion system in the world
- 9First Rotary Vane Pump for Mass Spectrometry with a Hermetically Sealed Pump Housing
- 10SPECORD PLUS Series - Maximum precision in UV/Vis