Accurate and always up-to-date understanding of outdoor air quality ✓ Odor source identification and real time alerting ✓ Odor intensity nuisance prediction and process controlling more
Indoor Air Quality – The Next Challenge Continuous management of indoor air quality and salubrity
Deep understanding of indoor conditions: air quality, odours, light, vibration and noise.
Control indoor Salubrity Sanitary and Security conditions, Remediate to improve conditions.
On premises deployment flexibility to address various indoor conditions.
IoT Air Quality Solution to keep the 3S under control: Sanitary, Salubrity & Security conditions
The Rubix POD is a communicating object dedicated to the continuous measurement and recognition of nuisances in interior spaces. It is both capable of characterizing the quality of indoor air and the more global environment: luminous, vibratory or sound. The POD can operate in a network of PODs in order to continuously characterize a complete space and to upload all these data to the Rubix S&I digital platform in order to propose advanced data processing and trigger remediation operations (prevention, equipment control, etc...). Finally, the POD also relies on human resources to collect user feedback through a mobile application. Able to recognize odors, to define whether indoor ventilation is effective, if the air is polluted by particles, if volatile organic compounds or gases can be toxic in the air, the POD is adapted to meet different needs.
- 1Efficient & Inexpensive Microscope for Checking Cell Cultures
- 2Microspectrometer as Small as Your Fingertip
- 3Flexible and Modular: The Complete FPLC Solution for All Types of Protein Purification
- 4The Versatile Particle and Dispersion Analyser: At-Line, in the Process and in the Laboratory
- 5SPECORD PLUS: The New Generation of Double-Beam Photometers from Analytik Jena
- 6Switch from Ergonomically Exhausting Manual Work to the Fully Automatic Processing of Your Tubes
- 7Lab nutsche filter dryers for efficient product development and direct scale up, with the GFD® range
- 8Accelerated Solvent Extraction (ASE) – Maximize results and reduce errors in food analysis!
- 9Fast GC! Super-charging GC´s World-wide!
- 10BRAVO – The new handheld Raman spectrometer from Bruker